Drunk Epic x Overprotective Cross, part 2, Smut/fluff

A/N: Epic is not really Drunk anymore, and this is going to be a Fluffy, Smut! Hope y'all enjoy this!

Cross's P.O.V: It's been a few weeks since Epic fucked me but, I still couldn't get my mind off it. Whatever heat pills Epic had given me were pretty strong. My body still felt really warm, and it also hurt the longer I didn't take care of it.
Everytime I thought of Epic dominating me, I always accadently summoned something and it was always dripping wet.
Me and Epic were at hanging out at our place. We were watching a movie so, I decided to scoot closer, I slowly crawled up to Epic. A terrifying part came on and I clutched Epic, Welp there goes my sneaking, I thought to myself. Epic just chuckled, then started cuddling me. My face flushed a light purple, as I looked down and snuggled back, I let my mind wander. I felt Epic move his groin area against mine, I let out a quiet moan in surprise. I felt Epic teleport us to my bedroom, only after a minute did I notice I had summoned a dripping ecto-pussy. My face flushed a light purple, "Mind summoning another part~?" Epic asked me in a seductive voice. At first I was confused, but after thinking about it I remembered that we could summon animal parts! I wasn't very good at it, I could only summon wolf parts properly, and when you are in heat, using the wolf form makes it ten times worse! I summoned my wolf ears and tail and felt the pain and warmth become almost unbearable! My pussy was throbbing for attention, and my body grew limp with the sudden loss of strength. I noticed Epic had used magic to undress us, he walked over to a shelf and grabbed a box.

No One's P.O.V: Epic took the lid off the box, inside the box was a collar, leash, ropes, handcuffs, and other devices he could use to torture/pleasure Cross with. "Be a good boy puppy, and I might be nice~" Epic said in a seductive tone, Cross let out a wide eyed stare, begging for Epic to fuck him without saying anything! Epic pulled out the collar and some small remote, he put the collar on Cross, he could use this to make Cross's heat too much for him to handle!
(Just pretend Shock collars are a type of pleasure device, I'm a sick bich okay!)
Epic activated the collar on low, Cross moaned loudly. Epic kissed Cross, shoving his tongue into the open mouth of the smaller, and turning the collar off. Epic started leaving hickeys all over Cross's Neck and rib cage. Cross tried to gain dominance but Epic turned the Collar back on, this time on high, Cross quickly became a moaning mess, after the collar was left on for a few seconds. As a punishment, Epic left the Collar on, Cross's body was limp, with his legs spread wide open, ready to be abused. But before that could happen, Epic wanted to have fun with Cross, while he was so vulnerable.
Epic started to pet Cross's wolf tail, Cross started moaning louder, Epic also grabbed a vibrater. He put the vibrater up to Cross's pussy, he turned it onto high, Cross moaned something, but his voice was so slured you couldn't tell what he was saying. Epic turned the vibrater up to full power, Cross felt his walls tighten, he tried to warn Epic, "Ep-ahhhh, ahhhhh, gonnahhhhhh, Cu-ahhhhh", Cross managed to say through his moans.

Epic's P.O.V: I pushed Cross's pussy closed. I had finally gotten Cross in a vulnerable position, knowing that if Cross cumed while being even a little clear headed, he would be rid of his heat! I turned the collar on max, I also used the vibrater while it was still on max, on Cross's pussy. This drove Cross crazy, as he wanted to cum so badly but I was forcing Cross to not cum. After a few minutes I asked for Cross to aay my name, all that came out was jubbled moans, I put another vibrater next to his wolf ears and tail. Cross moaned louder, if that was even possible.
After another few minutes of this I decided to stop abusing Cross's vulnerability and get to the fun part! I pulled the vibrater away for his pussy, only to place on the other side of his tail, as so two vibraters were vibrating Cross's ass! I plunged my dick into Cross pussy, "Don't cumm just yet~! Puppy~." I told Cross, he moaned loudly in response. I started pounding into Cross's pussy, having remembered where his g-spot was, I started abusing it. I felt my member twitch, I started pounding harder, I cummed inside Cross, filling his pussy up, Cross also cummed, not able to hold it any more. Cross's mind tho, was super clouded, so I kept pounding his g-spot.
After him cumming about 13 times, and me 7, I pulled out, I turned off the vibraters and collar, taking them off and putting them back into the box. I picked Cross up, who had passed out, and carried him to my room. I cleaned us both up, then put us both on my bed. Cross still had his wold ears and tail summoned, he curled up into my chest, I chuckled softly before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: What cha'll think! I hope you enjoyed this.
(927 Word Count)

Cross x Epic One shots! (Requests Closed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें