A Small Cuddle (Bitty Cross x Epic, Fluff)

A/N: I hope everyone enjoys this! This was requested by @Angelic_author .

Cross's P.O.V: I woke up feeling something heavy on me, almost suffocating me if I could breath. I struggled for about 20 minutes to get free, finally I got out from under cloth I was buried under! I noticed I was literally 'bare bones'! I looked around my room, everything was 'Huge', the thing that I was buried under was my clothing. I had slept over at Epic's house so I decided to go find him. I slid down the blanket and landed on the wood floor! I ran over to the already open door, and ran out to the staircase. I looked down the stairs, I jumped down the first step, "oof" I let out a small sound, one down, 20 to go... I finally got to the bottom of the staircase, to see Epic walk into the kitchen. I was about to run over to him when I remembered that I could teleport! I face palmed myself, I teleported onto the kitchen counter, almost falling off of it. I ran over to Epic, I grabbed onto his jacket and yelled up at him, "EPIC, DOWN HERE!" Epic looked around, "Huh, Cross? Where are you." Epic left the counter and started walking around, leaving me dangling from his jacket. "EPIC, ON YOUR JACKET! LOOK DOWN ON YOUR JACKET!" Epic looked down just as I was about, to fall off, catching me in his hand. I landed with an "oof" on his hand, "Cross?! You okay bruh?" Epic asked me, I nodded to exhausted to speak! I saw him look over me, and smirking. I then remembered that I was Naked! I imidietly tried to cover my body with my arms, this made him chuckle while I only blushed more.

Epic's P.O.V: I grabbed a cookie, and started walking towards the living room. I sat down on the couch and finished eating my cookie. I lifted Cross closer to my face to get a better look at him. He was alot smaller, maybe even smaller than a bitty! I gave him a soft smile. I turned on the TV, and set Cross in my pocket, as to hide his naked body. I felt him move in my pocket as he cuddled up to me.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this, sorry It's short! (Word count 400)