Overprotective Cross x Drunk Epic, Smut

A/N: This was requested by @Fallen_Pumpkin99, Hope you enjoy this!

No One's P.O.V: Cross and Epic had been living together for about a month now and things were going great! The two best friends could never be happier.
Cross heard the front door open, knowing it was probably Epic, he went to go greet him. Cross walked into the living room and found a drunk Epic, "Epic why don't we go to bed" Cross said to Epic, "N-No 'hic'" Epic told Cross. Cross sighed and went to take Epic to his room when Epic picked him up bridal style, making it difficult for him to move. "E-Epic wha-what are you do-doing?" Cross asked with a slightly panicked look, "Sa-Something 'hic' I've been wanting to 'hic' do for a long time" , Epic replied to Cross. Epic took Cross upstairs and pinned Cross to the bed.

Cross's P.O.V: Epic took me to his room, he pinned to his bed then it clicked! I started squirming and trying to get out of his grip, but Epic was fairly strong. Epic forced me into the kiss, he licked my teeth asking me for entrance, I denied. Epic grabbed my backbone and squeezed it, I gasped and he plunged his tongue into my mouth, I felt Epic teleport something, he broke the kiss, but before I could close my mouth he shoved at least ten pills into my mouth! My mind started feeling hazy and my body started hurting and feeling very warm, mainly my lower reagons and my head. My efforts to escape began to weaken, Epic started undressing me throwing my clothes somewhere in the room, eventually I wasn't wearing anything, leaving my entire body exposed, Epic quickly undressed himself. After Epic was completely undressed he attacked my neck, licking, biting, sucking, ect! I moaned as he left hickeys on my neck. I kept struggling to escape, but my struggles kept getting weaker. Epic started attacking my ribs, doing what he did to my neck to my ribs.
After awhile I saw Epic smirk, I looked at my lower reagons to see that I summoned a pussy dripping with pre-cum, I started blushing madly. I noticed Epic summoned an ecto-dick, he lined it up with my entrance, he thrusted his member into my pussy as far in as it would go! Epic then started thrusting at an animalistic pace, by now all my efforts to escape had ceased. I eventually came after about 30 minutes, I had thought it was over and started catching my breath, "You really think we're done Crossy?!" Epic said in a seductive tone to me, I was confused untill, my mind grew even more hazy, as my body started hurting more and the heat in my body grew. My pussy began to become even more needy for attention, this made it even harder to think clearly! Epic began thrusting into me again. He skimmed my g-spot which made me moan a bit louder, Epic started aiming for the spot until he hit it dead on! Then he started pounding into it making me moan even louder. After about 40 minutes we both cumed. My body started feeling even hotter, and my mind grew so hazy I could barely think. Epic continued to pound into g-spot, my body went limp and gave Epic full control.
After a few hours I had cummed at least twelve times, while Epic had came 4 times, Epic pulled out of me and I almost immediately passed out.

[In the Morning]

Epic's P.O.V: I woke up, my head was pounding, what had even happened last night? I looked over to the side of my bed to see a nacked, shivering, Cross, then it hit me! Last night I got completely wasted, then I came home and fucked Cross, I felt horrible, he probably hated me now! I got up and took a shower, then rinsed Cross off. I got myself dressed then I wrapped Cross in my jacket, cause I couldn't find his clothes. I carried Cross downstairs and set him on the couch, I then went to make breakfast.
I finished breakfast after about 30 minutes, I heard a crash from the living room and made a mad dash to the couch where I left Cross, he had fallen off and was struggling to get back up. I walked over and picked him up and set him back on the couch, "Y-you okay C-Cross?" I asked him, "I'm fine Epic, besides the fact that my legs and ass hurt like hell..." Cross replied, mumbling the last part. I gave him an apologetic look, "So-sorry for doing that to you last night." I told Cross, "Wha- Epic It's fine, honestly!" Cross told me, that made me feel a bit better. I ran into the kitchen and bought out the breakfast I had made for me and Cross, I gave a plate to Cross, I sat down beside him and started eating, Cross finished quickly and started cuddling up to me.

A/N: I know this isn't exactly what you wanted Fallen_Pumpkin99, but I hope that you enjoyed this! I also hope everyone else enjoyed this!
(877 Word Count)