Scars of the past (part 2) Angsty, Fluff

A/N: This was requested by Kylie3093! I hope you enjoy this!

Epic's P.O.V: I was cuddling with Cross on my couch. Cross had 2 weeks off for the holidays. Cross seemed to be getting better, he slept at night and was eating again, so that was good. Though I still felt that something was wrong, he always had 'nightmares' when he slept, and never ate very much.
       Cross was currently asleep on my lap, I know I was going to be invading a bit of his privacy, but I decided to check his arms. I rolled up his sleeves, bandages covered from his wrist to his elbows. I slowly unwrapped the bandages, fresh cuts were revealed underneath them, each was deep and had dried blood around it. Tears pricked my eye sockets. I searched his clothing, I found 4 small knives when I was done. I checked his legs in a rush, scars were there aswell. I grabbed some bandages, and cleaned and wrapped the wounds. I put my jacket on him, and pulled him closer to me. He shook in his sleep, I whispered sweet nothing into his ear. He seemed to calm down, I was going to try and help Cross through this, no matter how long it took.

[4 Years Later]

Epic's P.O.V: I sat with Cross on our couch. A 3 and a half years ago, a truce was made between the Bad Sans and Star Sans. Cross had gotten over his depression 2 years ago, and was now 4 months pregnant with our child. I felt Cross jolt in his sleep, "Shhh, It's alright, I'm here." I whispered to him, "Mhm, morning Dude 'yawn'." He mumbled, "Heh, morning Crossy." I replied, giving him a soft smile. I felt him snuggle up to my ribcage, I gave him a gentle kiss on the skull.

[5 Months Later]

Cross's P.O.V: I was snuggling with Epic when I felt a jolt in my stomach, the baby kicked me then, "Epic...", "Yes Crossy?", "I think my water broke!?" I panicked, Epic quickly teleported us to the hospital. They rushed me in.

Epic's P.O.V: I paced back and force in the hallway, waiting.
    After a few hours, I finally was allowed in. I ran in to see, an exhausted Cross holding two new born baby bones. I nearly started crying, it was the most precious thing to exist, "How-How are you two?" I said, "We're good, I'm a bit tired, but good.", "What are we going to name them?", "How about, Vale and PicX.", "They're lovely." I spoke calmly with the biggest grin on my face.

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this! Didn't have many ideas.
(452 Word Count)