(GB Cross x Epic Angsty, Fluff)

A/N: No One's been requesting so I made this!

Cross's P.O.V: I felt a sharp pain in my spine. I looked over to the calendar on my phone, SHIT! It was this week! Once a month I turned into my GB form, I never told anyone because us with GB forms were hated so much that we were hunted and normally killed! Epic was supposed to come over today, sooo this sucked. I decided to cancel, I didn't like it but I didn't want to lose Epic as a friend.

Epic's P.O.V: I was walking over to Cross's place. I was excited to hang out with him again! Speak of the Devil, he was calling me! I picked up my phone and answered, "Hey Bruh, what's up?" I asked, "N-nothing much! S-sorry for n-not calling sooner, b-but I have to cancle!" Cross stuttered out, "Why?" I asked, feeling concerned, "L-look 'crash' ahggg! J-just go ahgg h'home!" I heard Cross say just before he hung up. I was now super worried, I raced over to Cross's house as fast as possible! When I got there the entire house was a disaster, almost all the furniture was destroyed. I found Cross's clothes on the ground, now I was really worried about Cross! I went outside, Everybody was screaming about a beast that ran through the town. I saw some debreeze near the forest, I ran towards it, hoping I wasn't too late!
          I ran through the forest, I heard a growl come from a cave near by. I walked over to the cave, I saw a creature it was on all fours. A blaster beam was shot at me, I shot some bone attacks at the beast. Another attack was shot in my direction, I turned to face the creature. I got a better look at it this time, I noticed something black and white around its neck... It was Cross's scarf! This beast was Cross, I noticed he was wounded, "C-Cross! It's me Bruh! It's me Epic!" I said in an almost panicky manner, he stopped his attack and backed up, he looked scared... I walked towards him, "Hey It's okay bruh, I didn't mean to hurt you!" He ended up backing into a corner, I walked towards him until I was standing less than a foot away from him! He seemed frightened, so I showed both my hands, "Do you think you can turn back somewhat, so we can talk?" I asked in a gentle voice. I saw his body get a bit smaller as he stood on his two legs again, he still had the feet, head, and tail of a GB. He was also naked with nothing but his scarf on! I blushed slightly, "Cross, why didn't you tell me, about this?" I asked gently, he looked away slightly, "I-I, didn't want you to be a-afraid of me..." He trailed off. I pulled him into a hug, "I would never be afraid of you." I whispered to him. After a bit we pulled apart, I slipped off my jacket and put it on him, pulling the hood up. "Let's go to my house, okay?" I asked, he nodded and we walked to my house.
          Once we were there he flipped the hood off, "Y-you want y-your jacket b-back?" Cross asked, He didn't have any clothes, "Nah, unless it makes you uncomfortable, you can keep it on." I replied, though he had already started taking the jacket off, I chuckled. We walked to the living room, I turned on a movie for us to watch. He curled up next to me, he was honestly acting like a giant wolf, or something, it was kinda cute! We cuddled for the rest of the time.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this!
(648 Word Count)