(Trans Cross x Epic, Human Au|angsty, fluff)

A/N: This was requested by crossimp, Enjoy

Cross's P.O.V: I was walking out of the hospital to where my boyfriend Epic was. He supported me in my change from boy to girl. I was really glad, I couldn't be more thankful for him being in my life, plus he was Bi! I walked over to Epic, "So, did it work?" He asked, I quickly nodded and showed him a pill bottle, "This will help me switch genders by giving me the right hormones!" I quickly explained excitedly. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, he chuckled. We got in the car and went home.

[Two Days Later]

Cross's P.O.V: Me and Epic went to the park, to hang out. Epic went to get us some Icecream, so waited at a bench. "Hey you!" I heard someone yell, I turned my skull to face them,"Do you need something?" I asked, looking at the bunny monster, "what are wearing! Men can't wear skirts!" The monster said, "I'm actually Trans." I said casually, the bunny monster glared at me and started yelling at me for being trans.

Epic's P.O.V: I was walking back to Cross after getting us some Icecream. I walked over to wear Cross was waiting for me to see a bunny monster yelling at her. I felt my eye light light up in anger, I walked over to Cross from behind, "Hey Crossy, you okay?" I said calmly while glaring at the monster, "I'm fine Epic." He said, the bunny monster had run off by now. I handed Cross her Icecream, and sat down next to her, "Thanks Epic." I heard her ask, "No problem, no one messes with my girl." She chuckled and started licking her Icecream.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this, sorry for the wait.
(306 Word Count)