Neco Epic x Wolf Cross Angsty, Fluff

A/N: This was requested by Sans_Multi_Ship! This is an Angsty, fluff, hope you enjoy!

Cross's P.O.V: *SLAM* one bone hit me on the upper arm, *SLAM* another bone hit me in the leg. I whimpered in pain, "You're so useless! How could anyone care about a creature like you!" My brother yelled at me. He alaways yelled, and hurt me because of what happened in our Au who knows how long ago. He continued beating me, and yelling insults at me for a few minutes. After he stopped, I limped up to my room. I took off my jacket, my ears and tail pop out from under it. I grabbed some bandages and wrapped my arms and legs, then grabbed a new jacket.

Epic's P.O.V: I was heading over to Cross's Au to surprise him! Why? Because I have barely seen him sense his Au was resurrected! I grabbed my jacket and slid it on, I was excited to see him again. I opened a portal to Cross's Au, after walking through I closed it behind me. I looked around as I walked through his Au, it was pretty monochrome. Everyone was wearing black and white, it was kinda odd, but explained Cross's strange fashion sense! I found his house not long after, I knocked on the front door and waited for an answer. Cross's Papyrus answered the door and glared at me, "Who are you, and what do you want!?" He asked me, "I'm Epic from Epictale, I'm a friend of Cross!" I told X-tale Papyrus. He told me to come in and sat me on the couch. He went into the kitchen then asked me, "You want some cookies?" I said yes and followed him into the kitchen, after giving me some cookies Papyrus went to the living room.

Cross's P.O.V: Papyrus yelled for me to come downstairs, I ran out. Pain shot up my broken leg and I fell down the stairs. I groaned when at I got to the bottom, "Get up you Lazy bones! And clean up this mess!" Papyrus yelled at ne. I got up and cleaned up the mess that was made when Pap's beat me earlier. After I finished I started up the stairs to my room, "Hey Cross bruh! It's been awhile." I heard Epic say, I turned around, "He-hey dude! When did you get here?" I asked him, "I've been here for a few minutes bruh", Epic told me, I replied to him with an okay and invited him into my room. We walked into my room and plopped down on my bed, an awkward silence filled the room. My leg started hurting again, probably because I ran on it to much, I felt my body start shaking. Why was I shaking? Was I scared, kinda but... Then it hit me, I was having an anxiety attack! Yeah I have anxiety, so this happens alot, but... Epic was here! I was shaking violently, and my 'ears' started ringing, it hurt so much. I think I heard Epic say my name but I couldn't hear very well at that point, I felt tears start streaming down my face, when I felt someone hug me. It was Epic, he pulled me towards him and held me there.

Epic's P.O.V: I noticed Cross started shaking violently, I turned to face him. He looked like he was in pain, I tried yelling his name to get his attention. He didn't seem to notice, I noticed tears streaming down his face, that's when it hit me, Cross was having an anxiety attack! I didn't know he had anxiety! I pulled him closer and held him against my chest, I started rubbing circles on his back to try and calm him down. It seemed to work, so I started saying things like, "It's alright" or, "It's okay" to tey and calm him down, his breathing started steadying out again, while Cross was still crying.
  We sat there in silence for awhile, just enjoying the moment, "Y-you okay Cross?" I asked him, he seemed hesitant to answer, "It's alright, whatever is wrong, you can tell me." I told him, he pulled me closer and nuzzled into my chest, "N-no 'Sob' no-nothing is al-alright 'Sob' I don't want to b-be here 'Sob' " Cross said/cried out. I was beyond confused and concerned, I moved my hand up to his hood and slipped it off, which revealed two purple wolf ears! I was surprised, I didn't know Cross was a wolf, I mean I was a neko, but Cross knew about that. I started to scratch at the base of the ears, Cross didn't seem to mind this, as this actually calmed him down, he cuddled up to me more (if that's even possible) I just chuckled at this and kept calming him down.
  After awhile he seemed to have calmed down a bit, " wanna head to my place?" I asked him, he gave a small nod. Cross was about to get down when I picked him up, (Bridal Style) Cross let out a small, "Yip" in surprise. I opened a portal to my Au and took us both to my room, I looked down at Cross, who was a blushing mess.
  While I was carrying Cross I felt a tail, I moved the jacket up a bit and a fluffy tail popped out. I sat down on the bed, I decided to check Cross's leg, cause even though he thought I didn't notice, I saw him limping back at his place. "Wha-what ar-are you doing Epic?", I heard Cross ask, when he noticed that I was heading to look at his leg he tried to pull away, but let out a yelp in pain. I pulled up his shorts to see his leg looking like it was about to snap off! I used some healing magic to put Cross's leg back into place, then pulled him closer to me, he cuddled up to me and buried his head in my shoulder, I chuckled. Cross eventually fell asleep, I followed him soon after.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this!
(1034 Word Count)