🥀we love you too 🥀

Kobe POV
The music started, the country song from years ago plays (Riding roads)
Everybody watches as Lance's eyes light up and he jumps on the counter and he begins dancing, everybody dances and has a good time. We cometely cleared out the living area besides the table, lance picked up a drink and took a sip and laughed adorably. I smiled as i gently grabbed his hand, he bent down just slightly and i kissed him. He hugged me tightly and i hugged him back.
"Im so lucky to have you..." I whispered into his ear.
"I love you... So much Kobe.." He says as he gently places a hand on my face and we both smile. He sits on the counter and continues to enjoy his drink, the kids playing and dancing.

~ about 2 hours later ~

We had all left the party, happy, feelinf really well, after we helped clean up we went on home.  Once we got home my finance got out, i got out and i walked up to him, i wrap my srm around his waist and we both walk inside, he leaned against me and i smiled, he was tired i could tell, i pick him up and i unlock the door and ee go inside, i close and lock it i take him up to our room, i set him down and he takes his shoes, i smile aand i take mine off also.
"Thank you Kobe" I hear him say as i look up at him and he looks at me, his eyes glowing beautifully, i smile as i place my hands on his hips and i pull him up against me
"Id do anything to make you happy my love. " I say as i feel him giggle a bit, he stands up on his tippy toes and places his lips on my cheek and gives me a small kiss. I smile as he begins to walk to the closet but i grab his arm and i pull him to me, i place one hand on his cheek and i kiss him, he kisses back. I gently push him up against the wall and he looks up at me.
"A-again" He whispers as his eyes glow full of lust, he was completely sober...