Dancing in the Dark

Kobe POV
I look at the young kids and i wave them over, they run to us and we do a small group hug, lisa smiled and patted my shoulder and stood up.

Lance POV

I just realized what i did... i havent felt the warmth of love in forever.. yeah Family love like with aunt Lisa, Zane, and Zoey but this is different.. its hard hard to explain but i feel warm... its nice.. i let him go and i look up at him.

×after a few days at school Kobe and Lance talk alot they have become good friends , lance dosnt take his car cause he isnt ready just yet Bella and Lance became good friends×

Kobe POV.
Lisa invited me to stay the night at her house tonight with Lance, so i was on my way over there..
(Short pov ik)

Lance POV
I was in the living room, my aunt was at the kitchen table which was past the kitchen, and my cousins were with me playing games and watching youtube i heard a knock on the door.
" Ill get it!" I yell out as i run to the door and i open it as i glance over at my aunt who is smiling as i look up and at the taller male i let him in and he looks at me and smiles. " come here" he says as he gently grabs my hand and takes me upstairs to my room. " y-you okay?" I ask
" i feel great kitten" he says as we reach my room and he pulls me close to him and he presses his lips against mine. I jump slightly as he gently pushes me up against the wall. I gripped onto his arm, and closed me eyes. He pulles away and looks at me as i look up at him with a red face.
" ive been wanting to tell you.. well, idk how to say it seems almost impossible,now that your infront of me but uh" he says before i interrupt. " i l-like you too.." i say as i look up at him, he smiles and places his hands on my waist and leans down slightly as i wrap my arms around his neck. I smile showling my straight white teeth. I look at him and i kiss him on the cheek and laugh as he moves from side to side while hugging me. " can i take you out?" He asks as he looks at me with his arms still around my waist. " of course you can! We will have to make sure its okay with my aunt" i say as he smiles at me. " ill ask later, i wanna hug you for right now." He says as he puts his chin on my shoulder and he continues to hold onto my waist. I lay my head on his shoulder and i close my eyes. I hear 2 sets of foot steps come up the stairs and we both look over at the stairs " Lancey!" I hear Zoey yell. As both small children reach the top of the stairs, Kobe puts his chin back on my shoulder and i lay my head on his shoulder facing his neck, i keep my arms up and around his neck and he keeps his arms around my waist. We hear the two smaller children run down the hallway towards my room and we here Zoey squeal like she just saw a puppy on the street and she wants to pet it. " I told you!! Lancy has a boyfriend! Its Kobe!!!!" Zoey yells as she hops up and down " Zoey! Zane! Whats all the noise about up here?!" My aunt yells out to my cousins as she walks up the stairs. " he is so cool!" Zane yells as his eyes light up. I feel Kobe start to laugh. I smile as i giggle a lil. My aunt walks down the hallway and towards my room and she looks at the two children then at us. " damn- i mean, how long has this been going on?~" my aunt asks. " like 5 minutes" i say as i leave my head on his shoulder. " really?" She asks. " mhm" i say as i shift my attention over to them. " okay, we will leave you two, no hanky panky up here" she says as she laughs " A-aunt Lisa!" I say as i look at her and watch as she walks away with the two small children following close behind, while still laughing slightly.
"Wanna go out in the rain?" I ask.
" sure " he says as i grab his hand and we both run downstairs, my aunt looks at us as he sets his things down and he takes his vape, phone, and keys out of his pockets and he sets them on the table, i pull my phone, and my keys out of my pocket and i put them on the table. He sets his bag down by the chair and i run out the front door in the rain and he runs after me. I laugh as he picks me up and throws me in the air and catches me. He puts me down and runs inside real quick but he isnt soaked yet, he grabs his huge speaker out of his bag and he grabs his phone and he runs outside and puts his speaker on the porch with his phone and he plays some music, he turns on a song ( yes imma do country, song: riding roads) i smile as he turns it up real loud and he lays his phone by the speaker as he runs out to me and grabs me by the waist and spins me around. " i didnt know you were into country" i say as my wet hair drips as he dances with me in the middle of the large empty driveway. " eh never said i was into it my love~ it just reminds me of you" he says as he keeps his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders our bodies now soaked, clothes dripping but we dont care. I look up at him and lay my head on his chest. I wrap my arms around his torso, " this might be a little early but, i love you so much..." he says as i look up at him. " nothing is ever too early because i-i l-love you too Kobe..." i say as i smile. He looks at me and smiles as he lets me go, he leans down slightly pulling my body against his, i look around seeing kids looking out their windows at us but i dont care. He slightly leans down and places his lips apon mine. I kiss back while standing on my tippy toes with my arms around his neck.