Flashbacks

Kobe POV
The bell has rung and my friends went on to their classes includinf everybody inside.. i saw a few people skipping but honsetly i didnt give a fuck, i walked into the school snd to my classroom, everybody looking at my but then looking away, but i felt one pair of eyes still placed on me and i look over at the new kid and he looks down as i walk to my seat which is right beside his. " So as you all know, we have a new student here today, his name is Lance, Lance qould you like to say some stuff about yourself?" The teacher says as everybody look at him. He kinda shakes his head as his ears droop
Mind: cute..
" he said no" Bella says as the teacher nods." I heard he killed his little sister " I overhear blake say. I feel my blood raise as my eyes turn red. I grab him by the throat.

Lance POV

i was just listening to the teacher but i heard a guy say something about someone killing his little sister and then something grabbed the guys throat. Everybody looked at Kobe and the teacher ran over to him trying to make him stop, everybody tries to help blake but nothing works. I feel tears if not only frustration but tears of fear run down my face as my ears droop all the way down."p-p-please s-stop!!" I say as i grip onto my side where the bump from my rib is still visable and i look at Kobe as i continue crying. There was no more tension in the room. No more struggling as i hear Blakes friends run up to him making sure he is okay, and Kobe walking out of the room i felt someone touch me and i push their hand away as i grab my things and walk out.. i walk to the bathroom and i sit under the sink.

Kobe POV

I walk out to my car while hittinf my vape and i unlock the car door and i sit in my car and close my door
~ flashback from past~
×10 years old×
"DONT TALK TO YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT?! " my mother yelled at me, all i did was take the matches away from her because she was playing with them, lighting them, then throwinf them in the toilet. " Say your sorry you brat" my mother scowled at me.
" im sorry for being mean about it it wont happen again, it was very disrespectful of me... im very sorry little sis.." i said as i looked at her
" your forgiven! I love you brother" she says as she hugs me and i slightly hug back. " Now go to your room Kobe!" My mom yells and points elsewhere, i do as she says and i go to my room while closing my door and i lay on my bed. Closing my eyes... around 12:58 i woke up to the sound of screaming and the smell of things burning, i stand up and run out of my room to see the hallway on fire and i hear the front door slam... my parents ran out.. then i heard my little sister yell while crying first she yelled mom and dad but then yelled me name. I ran down the hallway through the fire and to her door which is still burning down, i tear at the door slamming my fists on it trying to touch the door handle which was melting getting burns and blisters on my hands and arms " GET DOWN!!! ON THE GROUND " i yell while tearing up getting kinda dizzy from all the smoke i have inhaled. But im not going down now, knowing that the person i loved the most out of my family was in trouble. Mind: come on please!! Please sis please dont leave me not now!!! But then i heard a door being kicked down and i saw firefighters running up the stairs and they grab me. " COME ON KID ITS NOT SAFE!" one of them yelled as they held onto me tightly. " NO L-LET ME GO PLEASE MY SISTER IS STILL IN THERE LET ME GET HER PLEASE!!! PLEASE LET ME GET HER I DONT WANT HER TO DIE! " i yelled while crying and kicking, scratching their suits. I screamed as i fought them and they ran out if the house the paramedics were already here and i screamed and fought while crying. The others were fighting the fire with water hose while they lay me down on rhe bed and quickly put an oxygen mask on me while putting me in the ambulance. I felt my eyes close as i passed out.

And my sister... didnt make it out alive...

I woke up to my friend banging on my window. I turn my car on and roll down my window. " bruh idk how fucking long you have been out here but school is over " Chris says as he looks at me. " damn" i say as i look at the scars that are still on my arms and hands. " hey dude whats up?" Chris says. " nothing im fine" i slifhtly mumble as i hit my vape, the smoke turninf black as it flows out of my mouth. " the new kid is asleep in the bathroom under the sink" Chris says as he chuckles a bit. " yep, imma go get him" i say as i open my door nearly smacking Chris in the face with it but he stops it and i turn the car off while taking the keys out of the ignition and i put my vape down and hold onto my keys. "Be right back" i say as i shut the car door and he looks st me while smiling snd shaking his head while rolling his eyes. " okay "boss" " chris says while making a stupid face, making me laugh sligtly i walk back into the building where people are getting ready to leave and they all look at me, i walk to the bathroom and i look under the sink and i see the smaller male asleep. I walk up to him and i pick him up including all of his things and i hold him bridal style as he keeps his head on my arm and his hands on his stomach i put his bag around my back upon my shoulders, i walk out of the bathroom while holding him and people look at me and turn to whisper as i see Bella look at me and she runs up to me and stands up infront of me "Oh my FUCKING god! im not gunna fucking kill him, " i say very angered as she looks at me and gives me a dirty look. " where are you taking my friend" she scowls and crosses her arms. " His house!" I say as i look at her feeling the smaller male shift in my arms. " i dont belive you... " she says " i dont care if you do or not, but then he comes to school just fine in the morning your gunna stop being a little bitch and your going to learn to trust people" i say as my eyes turn a light grey. " i belive you... just dont fucking kill him" she says as she walks off. I walk out to my car where chris is still waiting " damn, was he really that passed out?" Chris asks
" i walked in and his whole body was on the floor and his head was on his bag. I say as i take him to the passenger side and i open the door while putting him in making sure not to wake him, i take my hoodie off and i cover him up with it as i put his bag in the floorboard, i buckle him up then close his door while looking back at him to see if he woke up but he is still peacefully asleep. I walked to my side and talked to chris for a few minutes before he walked over to his car and got in it and i got in mine while buckling up and i turn my car on, i put it in drive and i drive to his house. (How does he know where his house is? When Kobe scans him it detects all of his movements and it tells him his phone number, adress, and everything ) after i arrive, while putting my car in park i get out, and i walk to his side, i unbuckle him, and i put my hoodiw on him, smiling ever so slightly as i pick him up and hold him with his head on my shoulder and his arpms move onto my shoulders slightly drooping around them as i shut the car door and i walk up to the front door and knock.. pi hear shuffling inside and i hear a little boys voice. " Mom! Someone is at the door!" He yells as he runs to the door and opens it. I see a little boy and a little girl look up at me looking quite intimidated. " m-mom h-he is super tall and h-he is h-holding someone." the girl says. " And he has super cool tattoos!!" The younger boy says as the little girl grabs his arm and pulls him closer to her as a female walks up to the door and looks at me. " oh my! Come in come in! Im so very sorry about him" the female says as i step in. " i dont mind, its okay" i say as i shift the smaller male and i hold him bridal style. " your so cool!" The little boy says as i laugh and look at him.
" whats that?" The little girl says as she points st one of the blistered scars on my arm. " oh that, its a scar" i say as i look at her. " does Lance have a room i can take him to ma'am?" I ask.
" oh sweetheart you dont have to call me ma'am just call me Lisa, and yes, upstairs down the hall to the right " she says as she smiles softly, " oh well Thank you Lisa" i say as i smils slightly and i take him to his room, i click the door open and i look around at the quitely large room, it has a bed, a pretty big closet that was open, his bed was made, the batheoom door that was in his room was open it was quite a large room with LED lights on the walls glowing a light blue but as every 10 seconds go by it changes, i walk him over to his bed and i lay him down and i cover him up. I set his things down and i put his phone on the nightstand. I then walk out of his room while lightly smiling and i close his door quietly.  I then walk downstairs " would you like to stay for dinner?" I hear lisa say " sure " i say while smiling..
× about 1 hour later ×

Lance POV
My eyes flutter open as i look around,.. my room, im in my r- a shocking pain expands throughout my body, it starts by my ribs so i knew that thats what it was, i stood up barely able to walk, i walk outside of my room trying not to cry, i hear small screams of the kids having fun, i make it halfway down the hallway and i collapse landing forwards with a small thud, but i then hear the laughing get closer as i lean up against the wall, i felt tears build up and run down my face i cry like a girl but i dont care, from the pain thats building up i can tell it was swollen so it was broken again. " l-lancey?" I heard a small female voice speak, i looked up at her and Zane was on the edge of crying, i could tell by his facial expression, " p-please ~hic~ g-go get a-aaunt lisa..." i said as zame and Zoey run downstars, Zane in full tears, and zoey on the edge of bursting.
" M-Mom! " zoey yelled. " yes sweetie" she said in her very kind voice. " L-lancey! H-he f-fell in the h-hallway " zane said..

Kobe POV
I heard the kids running down the stairs, their laughing voices not being heard.. i watch as they come in full view zane crying and zoey, looking like she is about to as they run to their mom which was in the kitchen
" M-Mom!" Zoey yelled, " yes sweetie" she sopke out as she looked at the not both crying kids. " L-Lancey! H-he f-fell in the hallway" Zane said as my eyes grew wide i saw that Lisa got visually terrified i stood up and looked st lisa as we both ran upstairs. I looked down the first hallway on the right where his bedroom was and i saw him crying while holding onto his side with his ears drooping. I daw Lisa look at him as i ran up to him. I got sown on my knees infront of him and i placed my hand on his cheek feeling him jump as he looks at me. " w-what a-are ~hic~ you d-doing ~ hic ~ h-h-here?" I hear him say softly in etween sobs, " dont worry about that right now kitten is it your side that hurts?' I ask as his aunt walks up to us and alao gets on her knees and she holds his hand. I easily lift hia ahirt and i see a small swollen bump, i lay my hand on it and i feel him flench  i hold him still with my other band slightly as my hand turns warm
" hows that? Is it warm " i ask as i keep my hand on the bump
He looks at me with his hair in his face, i feel tempted to move it but i dont. I numb it and i easily push the broken bone back onto its place. " do you feel anything? Any pain, acheing?" I ask as my hand turns cool and i place my hand flat down on his side, were the bone was, he shakes his head and he shivers from how cool it is. My hand turn normal and i look at the smaller male as he jumps towards me and he wraps his arms around me gripping me tightly. Hug... i easily put my arms and i smile slightly as i hear footsteps coming up the stairs, i look and see the two small children