you guys... you guys are the best!❤

Kobe POV
We both get dressed
(Lance put this on)

Kobe POVWe both get dressed (Lance put this on)

I look in the mirror. Not yet knowing what my lover decided to wear, I had put on a pair of black jeans and a grey tank top. I looked over at lance now putting his shoes on I smiled at how his outfit was.
"Baby do you want some help with the buckles on your shoes? " I ask as he looks up at me and embarrassingly nodded,
(This is what the shoes look like)

 "Baby do you want some help with the buckles on your shoes? " I ask as he looks up at me and embarrassingly nodded, (This is what the shoes look like)

I walked over to him and i helped him buckle his shoes, he stood up and looked up at me.
I grab a black blindfold and I look at him. He blushes as I gently cover his eyes.
"K-kobe! " He says as he gently touches my wrist and blushes.
"Don't worry baby. Nothing will happen to you " I say as I watch him get nervous, I tie the blindfold gently making sure not to hurt him,.
"Can you see anything? " I ask.
"N-no" He says as he gently turns not really knowing what to do.
"Let me grab our phones stay right here don't move, " I say as he nods.
I  walk over and I grab our phones, I walk over to him and I give him his phone.
"Here love" I say as I gently place it in his hands, he holds onto it as I put mine in my back pocket, I pick him up and I feel him laugh a lil as I smile. I walk out of our room and I shut the light off, I then close the door I walk downstairs and I grab our keys and I walk outside, while locking the door I open the passenger side door and I set him in the car I buckle him in and I go over to my side, I get in and I start the car with a loud roar causing him to jump slightly, he gets scared, I grab his hand gently.

Lance POV
when I hear his car start I get really scared, I feel his warm hand grab ahold of my hand, I hold onto his hand

~Kobe drives to Lance's aunts house~

Kobe POV
I shut the car off, I pull my keys out and I look over at him. I let go of his hand and I get out, I close my door and I run up to the window and I knock on it and I signal them all and the large group of people inside hide, I run back to the car and I open his door. He unbuckles and I help him out, I close his door and I pick him up  and I walk to the door and I open it, I go in, he gets kinda scared and he holds onto me, I take his blindfold off, nobody in visible sight.
I watch as he opens his eyes and looks around confused but with caution, everybody jumps out and yells happily, he gets scared and screams by accident, he grips onto me tightly, his arms wrapped around my neck. I nearly fall backwards and I gently hit the door. I hug him as his body shakes ,
Everybody looks at him slightly worried.
"My love are you alright?! " I say as I look at him.
"Y-you g-guys scared me! " He says as he glares at them all and they all laugh. I let out a small laugh as he giggles his little giggle.
"This is a party for you guys! Your getting married! In 2 days! And we leave tomorrow! I love you guys" His aunt speaks out as he looks at her and he smiles..

Your so fucking adorable love