Fun night

Lance POV
the others were coming over in about 30 minutes the kids were playing and i was in my room i still upset but i was happy, hearing the rain fall, hitting windows. " EVERYBODY IS HERE!" my aunt yells. I get off my bed and i walk to my closet and i grab kobe's other hoodie he gave me and i put it on, i then put on some shorts i look in the mirror and i smile

 I get off my bed and i walk to my closet and i grab kobe's other hoodie he gave me and i put it on, i then put on some shorts i look in the mirror and i smile

(Kobe's hoodie)
I hear a ton of voices downstairs and i hear a knock on my door. " c-come in!" I say as the door opens, kobe steps in and closes the door. " damn~ my hoodie looks great on you kitten" he says as i giggle and i run up to him and i hug him. He picks me up and kisses me. I lift my legs onto his shoulders as he pushes me up against the wall and kisses me my thighs touching my stomach as he props me up and i grab ahold of his face gently as we continue kissing. " i didnt know you were so flexable damn" he says as i laugh a lil. " just shut up and kiss me" i say as i kiss him gently, i feel him lick my bottom lip aasking for an entrance, i open my mouth up and he slides his tounge in and we continue kissing.

Bella POV
when we walked in i saw Kobe immediately walk up the stairs i smiled and shook my hand as i saw two small children playing games. " you have a lovely home ma'am" i say as the others agree. " oh hon you dont have to be formal about it, just call me Lisa. And thank you so much" she says as she peeks out of the kitchen and she looks at us and smiles. I walk over to the small children and they look at me. " why hello there little ones, what are your names?" I ask as i bend down and i look at them.
" im Zane!" The small boy says " And im Zoey!!" The little girl says. " well hi there! Im bella!" I say as the two kids smile. I smile as i walk back to the others, " Lisa? Do you know where Kobe went?" I ask. " He probly went up there to Lance's room they should be down any moment now" she says as she walks out of the kitchen and looks at all of us " feel free to do whatever you'd like, make yourself at home" Lisa says
(I decided on not doing rain again ;^; i just decided to do a night with friends AND ALSO WHILE IM HERE!!! im so sorry for any mistakes in my spelling, i dont really watch what im doing when im typing so yahh sorry for the inconvenience)

Lance POV
He pulled away to give me air and he laughed a lil, i giggled and painted slightly, he lifts me up a lil more and i remove my legs from apon his shoulders, he smiles at me as he puts me down. I hug him and he hugs back gently. " w-we should get going downstairs if the others are here" i say as i look up at him. " Right! I forgot" he says nervously as i laugh and we both walk out of my room, he shuts my light off and closes my door.
" i could have-" i say but he interrupts
" kitten i got it its okay " he says as he holds my hand. I smile as we both walk down the hallway, to the right and downstairs. I stay close to him still holding his hand. " Lancy!" Zane yells as he runs to me and hugs my leg. " Careful silly" i say as i giggle. Everybody looks at us and smiles the small boy lets me go, stands up and looks at me. " people at school were saying you were so cool!!! " zane says.
" Yahh!!! It was cool!!" Zoey yells as she jumps around. " Because i reved my engine?" I ask. "Mhm!!" Zane says while nodding. I watch as the taller male steps behind me, he leans down and puts his his chin on my shoulder and his arms wrap around my waist.
" love birds~" Chris says while smirking.  My face turns red and i pull thr collar part of the hoodie up over my mouth and i pull the hood up and i tighten the strings to hide my face. Everybody looks at us and laughs a lil.
" A-anyways. Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I ask as i put my hand on the taller males face playfully, " sure!" Bella says excitedly,
" what movie?" I ask as i feel the taller male stand up right, i look at him and he looks at me while smiling. I smile as i look at the others.
" A horror movie?" Chris says.
" uhm s-sure but the kids" i say as i slightly rub the back of my neck.
" Or!! We can go up to Lance's room and play Truth or dare if its alright with him" i hear the taller male beside me. " i dont have a problem with it" i say as i look at the others.
" they all look excited as they all start talking to eachother.  They all stand up. " follow us!" I say as i grab ahold of Kobe's hand and we both walk upstairs, the others following close behind, we all walk to my room, i open my door, Kobe and i walk in along qith the others, they all look around like they havent seen a room before. " Huge?!!!" Bella says as she looks around at all the doors and everything. " yeah, i guess i mean its big but i dont really like it, i dont want people thinking im spoiled or anything." I say as i look at them and smile " of course not!" Bella says.
" its okay it dosnt really matter" i say while shaking my hands slightly.
" bathroom is right here if anyone needs it " i say as i walk to my bathroom and i open it. They all nod as we all sit on the floor, the few females sitting on one side and males sit on the other, but me and Kobe sit across from eachother. Kobe sits with one knee up with his arm on his knee and his other leg straight out slightly bent up. I sit with my knees up to my chest, my arms on my knees and my chin placed on my arms. The others sit with their legs crossed or knees bent slightly, " who wants to start but remember, whatever happens in this room stays in this room" Chris says.
" right! " bella says as she looks over at Kobe and I. I blush a lil as i sink my head lower covering my mouth and nose slightly " ill start i guess" Bella says. " okay, Chris truth or dare" Bella asks. " Truth" Chris says as he looks at her. " Do you have a crush and are they in this room" Bella asks as her eyes light up as she speaks in the exact same " over the top " attitude as always. ( he isnt saying it in a bad way ) " yes and yes" Chris says as everybody including me, shift our attention over to the now blushing male. " Tell!! Tell Tell Tell!" Bella says practually screaming. " That was not the question-" Chris says. " Fine ;^;" bella adds as Chris looks around then at me. " i dont wanna be the one to make it dirty but Lance Truth or Dare?" Chris asks as he looks at me
" i-ill go with h-hmm.. Truth!" I say, as the taller Kobe looks at me and smiles. My face turns red as i fiddle with my fingers nervously. " have you ever had a sexual fantasy" Chris asks as he looks at me. I feel my face heat up and turn red as everybody looks at me. Ive never had sex before im still a virgin but ive had a few (me: wet dreams bro wet dreams~😏) dreams about kobe- ik ik it sounds weird but i cant help it i mean look at him.
" m-m-maybe. " i say as i look down not making any eye contact " and may i ask~ what it is?~" i hear Kobe's deep voice say. " T-that wasnt the q-q-question!!!" I ask was i look up at him tensing up slightly with a red face
" hmm.~" i hear him hum as i look at him with a red face.  " Kobe would definitely be a top" John says as he laughs a bit. " o-okay hmm.. Nala." I say as the short but stern girl looks at me truth or dare" i say. " Dare" she says as she looks at me. (End of t or d they continued it but I had no dares bro ;^; how about you give me dares in the comments! They can be funny embarrassing dirty or anything inbetween!!)
" Guys!! Supper" we hear my aunt yell from downstairs. " cmon guys!" I say as we all stand up, we walk out if my room as the taller male walks up to me and grabs my hand, i look up at him and smile as i snuggle up against his arm as we all walk downstairs..