Lance's First Day

Lance POV

I woke up to the ratchet beeping from my phone.. I groan loudly as I throw a small pillow at it, easily fighting my covers in anger that the sound had woken me from my slumber, I lift up and look over at my phone with my face in a frown... I tap a button on my phone now disposing the ratchet sound and I stretch while yawning feeling all of the tense muscles now release I easily place my feet on the floor beside my bed, standing feeling pretty weak but that's because I just woke.. I easily rub my eyes as I put the smaller pillow I threw back onto my bed and I look at my phone, checking the time. I walk to my closet and i grab a Turtleneck top. I slip the Oversized T-Shirt off and slide the skintight Longsleeve turtle neck top on over my small body. I then grabbed a pair of ripped jeans.. I slide my shorts off, and I pull the eipped skinny jeans on over my legs.. I walk to the bathroom, connected to my room and I brush my teeth, I wipe my mouth after I finish and I fix my messy hair. I walk out of the bathroom while shutting the light off and shutting the door. I walk to my nightstand and I open it grabbing my vape then closing it again, i shove my vape into the small bag that has all of my things in it, i then grab my phone and i slide it in my back pocket.. i throw my bag over my shoulder and i grab my keys... I'm not driving today but I know how my lil cousins are... they like to play pretend outside and they like to play in my car... they might have school today...but my car is too expensive to get torn up.. I snap myself from my thoughts as I hear my aunt yell for me including the softer and smaller voices of the two small children downstairs, I shut the light of then quickly close my door as I run down the hall and to the right, I quickly run down the stairs and I feel their gaze... their all looking at me. My face turns slightly red in embarrassment.. as I look down but then peek up at them now not minding me as my aunt speaks up...
" Hey good morning sleepy head" she says as she walks up to me and gives me a tight hug. I slightly flench in pain as I easily hug back not really saying anything but also trying to hide the fact that I was in slight pain it's been less than a month since I've been discharged from the hospital, I was still healing from, a Fractured Skull, broken ribs, my broken leg and a broken arm... my arm and leg had been completely healed but my skull was still slightly damaged and my ribs still hurt like hell when I put pressure on them because they also wernt completely healed... why might you ask why? Car accident... my mother and Father were killed but my aunt was really the only one who took me in cuz all of the others practically blamed me for the incident... I didnt reason to fight back tho... she looked at me and easily placed a hand on my face as I slightly flenched and jumped back. " Hey... ik what your thinking....and stop thinking it! It wasnt your fault none of this is.." she says.. " ik... " I say as I look down still feeling the slight ache in my ribs.

" well... bring your spirits up because it's your first day at a new school! " she says happily as she smiles. " yeah I guess... but I gotta go" I say. " be safe!" She says as the two children look at me and smile their cute smiles I can sense that they are trying to get me to smile...but with me being shy and sad it wont work.. I try not to make them upset but I ignore them and I walk out the front door... i consider the possibility of me taking my car... but it's too loud and I'm too lazy, I pull my bag up onto my shoulders and I walk to school. About 5 minutes later I arrive.. I keep my distance for a while just waiting cuz I'm a lil too early and I see a Carroll up into the parking lot. I easily lean up to the wall of the gate faced away and I act like I'm playing on my phone..

K

obe POV
I pull into the Parking lot, I put my car in park and swing the door open, hitting my vape, the smoke turns black as I blow it out of my nose and mouth. I grab my shit and close the door and I lock my car. I walk up to my buddies and take a few more hits of the vape.. " Hey, dude you know we have a new kid showing up here today, I heard his name was Lance or something like that.." Chris says.

" is that supposed to be right now?" I say as I slightly scowl. " I mean I guess... I heard he is super odd, " Chris adds. " I guess we will see" I say as I hit the vape.

L

ance POV

I get kinda scared when I hear my name come out of one of those guys mouths so I put my phone in my bag and I walk into the gate making no eye contact. I feel their gaze as I get scared and I start running. Not looking exactly where I'm going I run into somebody.. I fall back and my eyes squeeze shut. " o-o-oh i-i-im sorry so very sorry I didnt m-m-mean to i-i wasnt looking w-w-where I was going and I a-accidently r-ran into y-y-you I'm s-" i say but get interupted by a female voice " dont sweat it" I hear her say in a very enthusiastic tone. I look up at her and my ears droop slightly and my face heats with embarrassment... "your fine dont worry but Hi! I'm Bella!! Wait are you the new kid!!! Whats your name?! Do you wanna be friends" she says as she seems super happy for no apparent reason." U-uh hi? I'm Lance.... and sure why not" I say as I slightly rub the back of my neck. " oh my well arnt you just adorable!" She says loudly. I see a large Male walk past me with an angry expression on his face as he walks down the hall and into a room. The female keeps talking to me.

K

obe POV

I walk past him, scanning him detecting all of his movements. But as soon as i see Bella talking to him I let out a low scowl... " damn it" I mumble to myself and I walk past him paying no attention to him what so ever... I walk down the hall and into the library

ance POV

Bella keeps talking to me, but I cant forget anything... I slightly cross my arms and look at her not annoyed but without a smile... my eyes turn a medium blue color... and I feel the triggers moving in.. " i-i well uh...imma g-g-go to my l-l-locker" I say as I rub the back of my neck. " oh but by the way, just to tell you, you should really look out for one kid his name is kobe... he can hurt you very badly, he has anger issues and stuff like that, he has hurt alot of people so just watch out for him.." she says. " i-im sure ill be fine.." I say as I easily. I walk to my locker and open it. I easily touch my side and look, and i see a small bump.
"Shit" i mumble as my ears droop. And i neatly place my things in my locker. I open my bag and look at my vape.. i sigh as i grab it and put it in my pocket. I grab a notebook and a few pencils and the books i need snd i put them in the bag as i close my locker and i set my pgone in the front pocket of my bag including my vape and i walk to class and the teacher greets me. " Hello, you must be Lance im Mrs. Adams" she says as she sticks her hand out for a handshake. I easily take her hand and give her a small hand shake as i easily pull away.
" im also very s-" she says but i interrupt  " i r-really dont w-w-wanna talk about it... a-and honestly i dont really want sympathy it makes everythinf w-w-worse.." i say as i look down. " i didnt realize, im sorry for upsetting you, your allowed to leave without asking, if you need to go to the bathroom or to the nurses iffice your allowed to just leave" she says and easily pats my on the ahoulder making me flench a lil as she gives me my seat and i go sit down.