Assignment #3

Hello everyone!

Firstly, vote on this chapter, it lets me know you know about your assignment.

Secondly, continue on ✨

Welcome to the third assignment. Can you believe you have been a part of this book club for over two weeks? Well, some of you have. To the new members, welcome!

Anyways, I decided to ditch the question thing since it seems only two people were actually interested in it 😂😂

But, I did have a new idea... Books Of The Month. The Books Of The Month will be determined by the person putting in the most effort. So, whoever gives the most informative, helpful, and polite comments will have their book placed as the Book Of The Month. The second Book Of The Month will be determined by the book I choose as being the most well written at that point. If your book is not chosen it doesn't mean you're a bad writer! I will probably have a really hard time choosing sometimes lol. Anyways, your story will be chosen at some point, guaranteed. Anyways, those will be the two books of the month. Each month, there will be two new books. Everyone in the group will have to read and review, as well as vote on, the first four chapters of each book. So you only have to read four chapters (you can read more of the book if you want), of each book, in one month. So seriously easy. The first books of the month will be released on December 1st. I would love to hear your thoughts! Books will not be chosen a second time until all books have had a chance as Book Of The Month. Then, a book may appear a second time. 

Also, some additional things have been added to the rules listed underneath your assignments. For anyone who hasn't read them yet, go check them out. 

Continuing on, here are the updated versions of the four houses in this club:

Within the Spring House, there are currently five books and four authors

Authors: @Skytalkg (Dylan), @MsChubbyCheeks__ (Mapalo), @MidnightIsBest (Sam), and @King_Of_Paradoxes (Mike).

Books: Spellborn: Age of shadows, Pawn, The Mansion {Madre's Mansion}, Celestia Netherbane - Book One Of The Descendants Series, and Famous In Love.