Assignment #5

Hello everyone!

Firstly, vote on this chapter, it lets me know you know about your assignment. 

ᓚᘏᗢ

Anyways, welcome to the fifth assignment. Can you believe you have been a part of this book club for over four weeks? Well, some of you have. To the new members, welcome!

I'm sorry this update is soooo late!! 
I was really really fricken busy and there was a SAR call my bro and sis responded to so I had to help them get ready and then that left me doing all the chores, and contacting their bosses that they'll be late for work, and cleaning, and packing, etc, so yeah.
Sorry peoples. 

If you have yet to look at or complete the December Books Of The Month assignment, here is a reminder;
The deadline is midnight on December 31st and information regarding it is listed in the previous 'chapter'.
And if you don't complete the book of the month thing, the authors will be so sad- ( ・-・)ノ(._.')

Additionally, congratulations to the authors of the chosen books!

This is the last assignment of December!
There will be a Christmas break from December 18th to December 31st.
The assignments will resume on January 1st.

Also, if you have anything you'd like to suggest, please do!
Questions are also always welcome.

Continuing on, here are the updated versions of the four houses in this club.
I was very busy today so I didn't have time to make the house picture thingies - they will be replaced with memes.

Within the Spring House, there are currently seven books and four authors.

Authors: @Skytalkg (Dylan), @MidnightIsBest (Miranda), @King_Of_Paradoxes (Mike), and @MxWritesxx (Misty).

Books: Spellborn: Age of shadows, Pawn, The Mansion {Madre's Mansion}, Celestia Netherbane, Famous In Love, Running With The Wolves, and A Darker Death.