Assignment #6

Hello everyone!

Firstly, vote on this chapter, it lets me know you know about your assignment.

ᓚᘏᗢ

Anyways, welcome to the sixth assignment. Can you believe you have been a part of this book club for over seven weeks? Well, some of you have. To the new members, welcome!

I'm sorry this update is soooo late!!
I've had a difficult time incorporating this book club back into my schedule, but I'm making it work lol

Also, if you have anything you'd like to suggest, please do!
Questions are also always welcome.

Continuing on, here are the updated versions of the four houses in this club.
As I was very busy, I didn't have time to design the pictures for the houses, so there aren't gonna be any lol

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Within the Spring House, there are currently two books and two authors.

Authors: @MxWritesxx (Misty, and @stillthesupremo (Rems).

Books: Famous In Love, and The Mansion {Madres Mansion}.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Within the Summer House, there are currently three books and four authors.

Authors: @2storytime (Leon), @FoodFreshy (Freshy), @KhoisanK (ETK), and @842x604 (Sam).

Books: Collide, Amelia : A-14 : The Fixer, and Hard To Love.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Within the Fall House, there are currentlytwo books.

Books: Was It Easy, and Shattered.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Within the Winter House, there are currently four books and five authors.

Authors: @Keirra_10 (Kierra), @AiderKwin (Aider), @ajwrites05 (AJ), @PaakhiBatra (Paakhi), and @_Maddie1 (Maddie).

Books: The Mystery, Never A Shade Of Grey, Self-Love, and Scars And Stars.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Please let me know if I missed adding you or your book - there was a lot to sort through lol

Member List:

This list includes all current members of the book club that were joined at the time this was released. If looking for your partner, their username will be located in this list, along with their nickname and entered book.

Username: Keirra_10.
Nickname: Keirra.
Story: The Mystery.

Username: FoodFreshy.
Nickname: Freshy.
Story: Self-Love.

Username: AiderKwin.
Nickname: Aider.
Story: The Mansion {Madre's Mansion}.

Username: ajwrites05.
Nickname: AJ.
Story: Famous In Love.