IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone.

I have taken an extremely long break from Wattpad, I know. If I'm correct, I placed this bookclub on hold in December. But hey, I'm back, and I'm finally ready to continue this thing for those of you who for some reason, want to still be a part of this.

I'm sorry I had to take a break from this, I just had so much to do, and I was feeling extremely overwhelmed. I made the choice to put this on a break, and continue with my graphics contests.

But then some shit happened and I decided to take a break from Wattpad, mostly. At least, the writing, reading, and book club + graphics contests part. It wasn't any of you guys, or Wattpad even, but I decided I needed some time for myself, to get over some things.

I really appreciate you all - a few years ago I was just another random person on Wattpad who worked on the worst book ever so that no one would ever read it lol. Now, I have friends on here and a book with 962 reads, and 1st place in The Magical Awards, 2nd place in The Nymph Awards, 2nd place in The Temeraire Awards 2021, and 3rd place in the Mysfic Awards.

Throughout my time on here, you all have been so awesome, ready to help each other out with your books, so that you all can do better - it's really quite cool that you're not in it for just the votes and reads, but you are willing to put the effort in, and make new friends!

Anyways, for the next part, please just answer beside the question. If ya'll wanna leave by now, I'll completely understand. Also, if you could tag anyone who may want to join, I'd really appreciate it lol

Would you like to continue participating in this book club and therefore be included in the next assignment?

Would you like to permanently leave this book club?

Would you like to temporarily leave this book club (if so, for how long)?

Tags for people who may want to join:

Thanks,
Miranda