part 39- a little advice

Barry's POV
We've just arrived back in central city after Oliver's wedding I get Cisco to pull the car over outside Joe's so I can quickly get changed when I get inside Joe is stood next to someone I haven't met before Joe turns round and says "hey Barry meet Wally" the other guy turns around we shake hands and then Wally says "I gotta go work on some collage stuff catch up later" and runs off upstairs I look at Joe with a puzzled look on my face "so what was that all about?" He explains that Wally is actually his son and that his mum died recently so he's taken over looking after Wally. I go upstairs and get changed and get back in the car with the others Cisco drives us back to Caitlin's where we all crash on the sofa.

The next day
Caitlins POV
Barry's thinking off something I can tell. He's got a look on his face that says that he's thinking up something but I don't know what it is he's thinking off we're all in star labs when the door behind us opens we all soon round and stood behind us ray and the other legends. Barry turns and says "wait what are you guys doing here what's happened" raystarts to laugh "wow Barry we can't go any where without you thinking something has gone wrong" we all laugh Barry and ray go off to talk about something leaving me and Cisco with the others.

Barry's POV
I wanna ask ray something because he's been married before and I wanna know how he proposed to his wife. "Ray I'm gonna propose to Caitlin" he turns to me and says " oh my god that's great dude when are you gonna do it?" I shrug my shoulders "I dunno dude I don't know what to say" ray looks at me and laughs "it's easy just say what you feel here" he says pointing to my heart I nod my head and thank him.