part 21- cisco to the rescue

6 months later (again)

Cisco's POV

RIGHT IM FED UP. IM FED UP OF BARRY AND CAITLIN GLAREING AT EACH OTEHR FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM SINCE DECEMBER SIX MONTHS AGO THEY'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE THIS. I walk into the control room with a tranq gun I designed I shoot Barry and Caitlin. I then drag them to the pipeline. Barry and patty broke up two months ago because she left for metropolis. I lock the pipeline door and sit in the control room they get up and Barry knocks on the door "cisco let me out" he yell's I turn on the intercom "not till the two of you at least become friends again" I say Caitlin then give's me the finger through the camera she then sits down Barry sits down across from her. Caitlin says to Barry "well seeing as cisco isn't gonna let us out anytime soon you found anyone new yet" Barry looks at her and say's "surprised you haven't been keeping tabs on me seems like that was all you did when me and patty where dating" she then slaps him. "OI Caitlin no" I yell into the intercom. Barry the says "cisco don't worry she'll do that when ever she knows I'm right" I face palm and then I say into the intercom "for fucks sake you two stop acting like two year old's I'm serious about keeping the tow of you in there"

Caitlin's POV

I look at Barry and rembear ever single reason that I fell in love with him last year. i look him in the eye and then I grab his shirt and pull him in I plant my lips onto his. he looks confused at first but then I feel him push back he starts to lay me down he's then on top when he pulls away "Caitlin I'm so fucking sorry" he says i look him in the eyes and say "Barry im sorry to" the intercom then cracks "uh do you guys want me to leave you in there for a bit" we start to laugh and get up dusting ourselves off cisco unlocks the door.

writers note

SNOWBARRY IS BACK !!!!!!!!!

after a little break cisco fixes things for everyone's fav ship. course I had to include some drama. i don't have any shot notes as such but I just wanted to thank you guys again this is by far my most read story and I'm having great fun working on it. however I am open to suggestions of things you wanna see happen in it. so if you have any ideas then comment them and I'll see what I can do