part 5- the shapeshifter

Barry's POV
3 hours earlier
The doorbell is ringing I get up from my bed and go to open it when wack my head starts to hurt I fall to the floor and the meta human we've been looking for is stood over me he touches me changing into me he pulls my body up the stairs the doorbell still ringing he opens the door and Caitlin walks in

Caitlin's POV
I think I found the guy we've been after I go to Barry's house and ring the doorbell he comes to the door and let's me and I start explaining to him about how I think I've found the guy he says "thank God, I'll meet you at star labs I'm just gonna get something to eat"

1 hour later
An hour later Barry walks in Cisco and him are talking when I walk in there talking about how to locate the guy who's shapeshifting his way across central city Barry walks into my lab and he says "Caitlin I think I gotta do something I should have done awhile ago" he then kisses me and I kiss him back he then leaves out my lab suddenly he yells I walk into the main part of the lab and Harrison is in his wheelchair with a taser in his hands suddenly Barry is changing into me then Cisco then joe in fact it wasn't even Barry that kissed me it was the shapeshifter I get into my car and drive to Barry's and open the door I go up the stairs and into Barry's room I hear some muffled sounds coming from Barry's closet I open it and inside is Barry with his arms and legs tied up and his mouth is covered to. I pull the tape off his mouth he let's in a deep breathe then I slap him. "Ow what was that for" Barry says I tell him everything and then he starts to laugh I slap him again "OW doctor snow stop" he whines I then look into his green eyes and he looks into my eyes he then leans in and so am I our lips connect for a second then I pull away and say "we should get back the others will want to know your okay"

He grabs my hand and starts running to star labs we arrive and walk in. We walk down to the pipeline Cisco and Harrison are at the door watching the shapeshifter he then turns into me and says "come and open this door Barry and I'll give you a good time" everyone starts laughing and I say "imagine falling for that" Barry bursts out laughing and then  he closes the pipeline 

Me and Barry end up staying back. He then says "so uh about earlier" but I don't let him finish his sentence before I have any time to think I'm kidding him and he's kissing me. My head is saying holy shit I'm wondering what's going. I can hear Cisco in the corridor Barry quickly pulls away and Cisco walks in he laughs and says "am I interrupting something you two" we laugh and say "no what gives you that idea" he laughs and says "what ever you two say"

broken timelines  (a snowbarry story) |editing|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें