part 1- the jump

Barry's POV

It's a crisis on infinite earths Oliver has died and everything going to shit. Everything is flashing before my eyes I see Caitlin, I see iris, I see Oliver and I think what if there was a way to stop this I start to run faster than I have before (which is a surprise seeing as I seem to run faster than ever before a lot and mess up the time line) I'm speeding through time and bang I'm in the bed at star labs 6 years ago when I met Caitlin the only girl who could distract me from iris. I can hear Cisco and Caitlin arguing about lady gaga I open my eyes there's a blinding light I try to use my speed but I don't remember how holy shit it's almost as if I've merged with my old self. Holy shit Cisco and Caitlin are peering at me from above the hospital bed. I'm no longer Barry Allen the flash I'm Barry Allen the forensic scientist for the CCPD. 

I get up and Harrison wheels on on his wheelchair but he somehow looks different he explains that I've been in a coma for the last 9 months I look at Harrison and then to Caitlin and Cisco I then collapse my leg is vibrating with the speed force energy It then stops Cisco does his normal trying to work out what's going on eventually we work out that like a few cases of recent I have powers because of the practical accelerator explosion. By now I've worked out what's different about wells he doesn't look like Edouard thwane. Edouard thwane doesn't exist it would seem. in my head I've worked out exactly what has happened in going back in time as far as I have I have fucked up the time line erasing Edouard thwane erasing god knows what else

I suddenly think of the others Joe, my mum, dad and iris what's going on with them once the tests are done Harrison let's me go firstly I go to the house to see if Joe's there I knock on the door and iris opens he door she greets me and then Eddie stand s up behind her I laugh and pi that Eddie he looks and notices what in pointing at iris pulls me inside and tells me I cant tell joe about her and Eddie I nod my head and think to myself just like last time expect this time I'm not gonna wait years to get with iris I'll let her do her own thing. I go up the stairs and go into my room. I grab my jacket and walk to the precinct. I walk in and joe sees me. He asks me what am I doing here. I tell him I woke up a few hours ago. Joe has me sat in my lab and we're talking my mum is still dead and dads still in jail for it but there's no doubt he did it this time in messing up the time line I've erased what reverse flash or Edouard has done the practical accelerator still exploded but this time it wasn't a planned explosion then the whole precinct is running joe has to go there's a ongoing bank robbery and apparently there's a storm around it. 

I head back towards star labs when my phone starts to ring I look at the screen and its Oliver calling me. So me and Oliver have met like we did last time I take the call and the first thing that Oliver says to me "nice of you to return to the human world Mr Allen where have you been for the last 9 months" its almost as if he doesn't know I was in a coma. I enter star labs again and I see Harrison wheeling around he asks me if I'm ready to do some more tests