part 29- reunited

Barry's POV

Caitlin asked me to meet her outside the karaoke bar. but then I rembear what cisco said to me. he told me if I care about her like I say I do then I should tell her. I pay for the drinks I bought and head outside I lean against the wall when Ronnie runs over to me punching me in face I hit the back of my head on the wall I push him back on to the pavement I punch him in the face. he grabs me throat and forces me against the wall he starts to punch me in the face. Caitlin comes out the bar and pulls him off me "FUCK OFF RONNIE" she yells. im barely conscious when she forces me into her car. I say "I love you" before I pass out.

Caitlin's POV

I'm rushing Barry to star labs. I arrive and carry him inside laying him on the bed in my lab I start tending to his wounds. once ive fixed the worst f them I look at him and lean in and kiss him suddenly I feel him kiss back. he laughs weakly and then says "what the fuck happened" I explain how he had a fight with Ronnie out the front of the karaoke bar. he then say's "oohh was it because I finally got the girl back" he smiles weakly and I kiss him and say "yes it was. now rest Barry"

writers note

IT'S OFFICAL SNOWBARRY IS BACK TOGTHER

all it took was karaoke and a fight but there back together