part 12- one cold snart

Barry's POV

Cisco and Caitlin are telling me that there's a truck robbery in session I'm running there right now. I arrive and see a two truck has the bank van trapped I run onto it decking one of the guys by running into him he rolls off the truck. cisco then warns me that there using liquid nitrogen to destroy the door and get into the truck I then land a punch on the guy in front of me he falls over and the nitrogen gun he's using stops. I hear Cisco gasp and then the guy grabs the gun and rolls off the truck to. suddenly there's a jolt as the truck disconnects from the van and i see what he's done I run into the front of the van and pull the driver out the van hits a wall and flips into the air and crashes into the road. I run back into star labs having g stopped the van and I say to Cisco "so anything you wanna mention" I can see he knows what I mean he explains that awhile ago star labs developed a nitrogen gun which disappread after the practical accelerator exploded. One of our windows explodes and suddenly lisa is walking in Cisco pulls a gun out from under the desk she raises her hands and says "I wanna help you" cisco doesn't lower the gun but he says "we're listening" she explains that the guy robbing the van is her brother Leonard snart caitlin puts his name into a criminal database and we see he got out of prison when the accelerator exploded. Cisco lowers the gun and places it on the table. Lisa then explains her brothers plan to us. Joe then walks in we explain Snarts plan to him. He then informs the police commissioner and loads of police are around a valuable diamond in the museum Joe's radio starts to crackle and someone's warning us that snart is in the building I run over and find him I sldie in and punch him in the ribs he falls to the floor I get up and I'm stood over him when he levels the cold gun at me I barely avoid the shot from the gun police officers surround him and he drops the gun. I run out and run back to star labs my arm is hurting I get back and caitlin is alrady fusing over me because I got hit in the arm by the cold gun she walks me into her lab and pulls off part of the suit and has a look at the shoulder. She tells me I'm lucky it only caught my shoulder she then hits me "that's for not being careful" and before she has a chance to kiss me my lips are alrady on hers Cisco walks in and yells "GET A ROOM YOU TWO" we turn around and I say to Cisco technically we have a room it's just his fault that he walked in. He sticks his finger up at me and leaves. Caitlin starts laughing and then she kisses me again.

Caitlins POV
Barry is stood outside my house later on I don't know what hes doing so I go downstairs and open the door "barry are you ok" next thing I know I'm on the sofa on top of him with our lips together. Eventually I pull away I go I to the kitchen with Barry following me I give him a bowl and pour some food into it we're sat cuddling in front of the TV. Theres a bottle of wine on the side. Barry is laughing because I'm getting more drunk while he's fine. Later that night I'm to drunk to do anything he helps me up the stairs and tucks me into bed.