0.08

"Aww look at them!" I wake up to Randys voice. I tiredly open my eyes and blink at them.

"Good morning." LaVelle says from next to Randy.

"Shut up."

"Why are you two out here?" LaVelle asks, sitting next to me, although I was still laying down because Dom had his arm around me.

"We both forgot our room keys."

"And what exactly were you two doing?" Randy says suggestively.

"Nothing."

"Then why were you both out here, asleep?" LaVelle inquires. I sigh and glance over at Dom who's still asleep.

"Something happened and I stepped out of Jenn's room so we could talk. I accidentally let the door close and forgot to grab a key, he forgot one too so we slept out here." They just smile and walk down the hall.

I shake Dominic's shoulder, wanting to knock on the door for a key so we could go get changed.

"Mmm what?" He tiredly says.

"C'mon get up." He rolls over and I stand, knocking on Jenns door. "Ah my back." I say, Dominic sitting up next to me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just sore." Jenn finally opens the door and Dominic stands, walking in next to me. "Thank you Jenn." I say, getting my stuff and making sure to grab my key.

"Where were you?" She asks, Dominic standing next to me. I glance over at Dom before deciding to tell her what I told LaVelle and Randy.

"We needed to talk so I stepped out of the room to not wake you up and I forgot to grab a room key. He also forgot a key so we just slept out on the floor." Out of the corner of my eye I see Dominic shoot me a grateful look as Jenn starts talking.

"You could've just woken me up, I wouldn't have minded."

"I guess we didn't think about that." Dom says as we walk to the door.

"Mhm sure, see you guys later." Jenn says laughing.

On our way back to our room, Dom grabs my hand and swings it around. I glance up at him and he just has a small smile on his face. When we get to our room I expect him to drop my hand so I can put the key in to get into the room but he doesn't.

"Dom I need my hand."

"Hmm? Oh okay." He says and looks a little sad, dropping my hand. I open the door and we both jump on the bed.

"Do we have rehearsal today?" I ask.

"Don't think so, I think Juan said that we could have the day to be tourists and stuff."

"Well do you want to go and explore the city with me then?" I ask, sitting up.

"Sure!" He laughs. We take turns showering, him first, before walking out of the hotel.

"Okay where should we go first?" He asks, putting sunglasses on.

"Do you want to just walk around? Just see where the roads take us?" I offer.

"That sounds amazing." He smiles and we flip a coin to see if we should go left or right. We spend pretty much the whole day just walking around, looking through the shops. I get some candy and he gets a game that some nice old people introduced us to.

We walk into a clothing shop and jokingly try on hats and scarves. I take lots of pictures, of the sights, of Dominic, and I even get some nice people to take a picture of us together.

"It's getting late, we should probably go back to the hotel." He says, leaning down to my ear because the traffic was very loud. I nod and we turn before realizing we don't know how to get back.

"Do you know-" We both say at the same time before laughing.

"No I don't-" We say together again.

"I don't remember what hotel we're in, do you?" I ask.

"Maybe?" We start walking before I see a lot of paparazzi hanging around a store front.

"Do you think?"  I start.

"Yeah." We cross the street and walk into the store, seeing Micheal looking at the CDs.

"Hey Michael!" Dom says.

"Hey you two, how was your day?"

"Really fun." I say, looking at some of the vinyls.

"That's good, hey do you two want a ride back to the hotel?" He offers.

"Actually, yes. We're a little bit lost." He laughs as Dominic admits why we came in the shop in the first place.

"Alright lets go!" As soon as we step out of the store the paparazzi bombard us with cameras and flashing lights and microphones in our faces.

Michael, used to this, just smiles and waves as Dominic and I try to keep up with him.  All of the paparazzi are yelling at us, trying to ask us questions. Soon we get to the car and quickly climb in.

"Is that what you deal with all the time?" I ask Michael. He nods.

"Get used to it, it'll probably start happening to you two as well." We nod and watch the outside world on the short drive back to the hotel.

"You guys can go in first, hopefully there won't be any paps yet." We get out of the car, walking quickly to the elevator.

"That was.." Dom says as we go up to our floor.

"Crazy, yeah." He smiles at me and grabs my hand, entwining our fingers. We get to our room and he opens the door before we change into more comfortable clothes and order room service. We decide to go to sleep early, and watch the sunrise.

"Goodnight Bella." Dom says, turning his light off.

"Night Dom, sleep well."

I wake up to the alarm I had set and the two of us walk out to the balcony. He sits down on the chair and I give him a look.

"What?" I just smile and shake my head, deciding to sit on his lap. He wraps his arm around my waist and I rest mine on his. I feel him rest his head on my shoulder as the sun starts to rise.

"It's really pretty." I say after a while.

"Yeah, you-it is." I look over at him and I see him looking at me. Before I can say anything there's a loud knock at the door, scaring me. We get up, Dom holding onto my hand, and I open the door.

"Hey guys!" Randy says. "I was wondering if you two wanted to get breakfast with me and LaVelle? He's still changing." I look at Dom who shrugs.

"Sure, fifteen minutes in the lobby?"

"Yeah I was thinking we could just have the breakfast that the hotel serves."

"Sounds good." He nods and we close the door, turning to get changed.

"Dom you gotta let go of my hand." I laugh.

We change and go down to breakfast with LaVelle and Randy before a short rehearsal day to get used to the new stage.

A/N: i'm using google for the tour dates so if they're wrong....sorry? blame google not me haha also if anyone knows any good slime tutorials pls drop them :)

-Jazz