0.34

We took a train up to New Jersey the next day. Arizona hadn't said anything to either Dom or I which we were glad about.

I rest my head on Dom's shoulder and curl my legs up into him slightly, having missed being near him the past few days. He starts gently playing with my fingers, spinning the ring he got me, as the train starts to move from the last stop before ours.

Jenn, who was sitting across from us, gave me a look. I smile slightly at her, answering her unspoken question.

After a while my leg starts to cramp so I sit up.

"Hey!" Dom complains quietly. I smile and lean back on his shoulder, changing how my leg was resting. "Thank you." He says as he rests his head on mine, still playing with my fingers.

I see Arizona glaring at me from her seat. I send her a very fake smile before she turns back around with an eye roll.

"Bella," Dom warns gently.

"I literally just smiled at her." I whisper as I close my eyes. He just nods slightly, still playing with my fingers.

We got to New Jersey a few hours later. Dom moves his head first and I sigh, not wanting to get up.

"Come on preciosa, we gotta go." I nod and stand, stretching my back.

We grab our bags and follow everyone out of the train. Juan finds our rides to the hotel and starts sending the crew. I stand with Dom, LaVelle, Randy, Jenn, and Kyle, Arizona standing a few feet away from us.

"Alright dancers here's you." Juan finally says and we grab our bags.

I sat between Kyle and Dom on the way back with LaVelle and Randy in front of us and Arizona in the front, already flirting with the cab driver who seemed less than interested.

"I swear I will slap her." I mutter as she laughs loudly at something the driver said. I hear both Dom and Kyle laugh at what I said as Dom puts his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

I look over at him for a minute before moving forward and pressing a short kiss to his cheek.

We get to the hotel and climb out of the car. Juan shows up a few minutes later and gets us our room keys. Jenn celebrated quietly as she had her own room and Arizona was down the hall from her.

Dom and I found our room and, like always, there was only one bed. I smiled at him as he sat down and held his arms out.

"What's up?" I ask as I walk over to stand in front of him. He wraps his arms around my hips, resting his head on my abdomen.

"I just missed being able to hold you the past few days." He said quietly as I set my arms over his shoulders.

After a minute he leans back, pulling me with him. I laugh and roll off him, his arm under my back. He pulls me closer slightly and I turn onto my side to face him.

"I missed you so much." He whispers and I nod in agreement.

"I missed you too."

"Mouth!" He whispers again a few minutes later, gently pressing his fingers to my mouth. I laugh slightly, making him smile.

"Boop!" I gently press his nose with my fingers, making him laugh.

We stay like that for a few minutes until there's a knock at the door. He sighs and gets up, smoothly pulling me with him. I laugh as he pulls me over to the door.

"Hi! I was wondering if we were still on for our plans today?" Arizona asked as soon as he opened the door. He pulls me closer slightly, his front to my back.