0.38

Isabella's POV:

I woke up the next morning and felt a lot better. I still felt a bit congested, but way better than I was yesterday.

I slipped out of bed, Dom still being asleep, and quietly opened the door. I see Chessa, Amèlie, and Amelia talking in the kitchen as I walk up to them.

"Are you feeling better?" Amelia asks and I nod, jumping up onto the counter and sitting on it.

"Not completely better, but way better than yesterday." They nod and Amèlie hands me a glass of water.

"I talked with Dominic last night." Amelia says and I look over.

"I think I remember walking out to the balcony and seeing you two."

"Yeah," she nods.

"Are you going to tell me what you talked about?"

"Nope." She smiles and stands up off the counter top she was leaning on. I glare at her and she smiles.

"Do you want to go and dance with me today? Anna is in town for a few days." Amèlie asks, drawing my attention from Amelia.

"Sure. We're just going to freestyle?"

"Probably. I'm not completely sure, I think we're going to see how we're feeling once we get there." I nod as the door to my room opens. Dom walks out, yawning and stretching.

"Good morning." He mumbles quietly.

"Morning," everyone says.

I give Amèlie a questioning look and she nods. "As long as you aren't all cute and shit."

"Hey Dom?" I ask, grinning.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to come dance with me, Amèlie, and Amèlie's old roommate today?"

"If it's okay with them and if you're feeling better." He says as Chessa hands him a cup of coffee.

"I'm fine with it and I'm sure she will be as well." Amèlie says and Dom nods.

Amelia starts to make eggs so I jump off the counter and grab some bacon. We make breakfast for everyone as Dom talks to Chessa and Amèlie.

Once we finish eating Dom and I change.

"What type of dance are we doing?" He asks as I pull my hair back into a ponytail.

"I think we're just gonna figure it out when we get there." He nods and we walk out. Amèlie is waiting for us and throws two water bottles at us before walking out.

We followed her down to the old rehearsal space where we had met. Dom gives me an excited look as we walk in and I smile back at him.

Amèlie opened the door and I saw Anna and one of the girls who I had danced with last time, though I didn't remember her name.

"Anna!" Amèlie says and hugs her. I smiled at the other girl who seemed to not remember my name either.

"Vivian," she finally says and holds her hand out.

"Isabella, hi." I smile and take her hand as Amèlie and Anna split.

"Oh, I don't think we've met." Anna says to Dom and holds her hand out. "I'm Anna, nice to meet you."

"Dominic," he smiles and takes her hand.

"How do you know Amèlie?"

"I work with Bella and she introduced us." We stretch out and keep talking, getting to know one another.