He hummed, and I could tell that he was frowning through his face mask. "That's really weird."

"I know, right? I said the same thing!"

For the next twenty or thirty minutes, I continously helped change the models, Kidada and I, and gave them their next set of clothes to change into. So far the crowd was really pleased with what they were seeing so far. The amount of smiles I saw really made me happy.

After a while the show had now came to a close. Kidada, Tionne, Lisa, Rozanda and I all walked out waving with Tommy, who was giving the final speech. We held hands and bowed, clapping and smiling as well. A few in the crowd were screaming my name, and the others were screaming Tlc. It was amazing.

Tommy chuckled putting the mic up to his lips. "Thank you, thank you everyone." They continued cheering. Soon, they calmed down and the only thing you could hear are the cameras. "I'm very happy and very honored to have presented yet another beautiful collection with Ana and Kidada" I smiled. "For months, these two women have worked hard to show the world the designs and the clothes. And I'm really excited to see it turn out like this. Thank you very much for coming out to see their masterpiece, and there will be many more to come! Ana, would you like to say anything?"

I nodded, gently grabbing the mic. "As you may have noticed, I'm terrible at giving speeches" the crowd chuckled. "I get all nervous and jittery when I feel like I'm under pressure, so bare with me if you will. I just want to say that this collection, took a long time to put together. We worked and overnight to get every measure right, every color, every design, and every type of clothing pieces. The process was a very hard one, but the outcome was beautiful. Seeing you guys scream your lungs out and go crazy just out of pure happiness when you watched the show makes it all worth it. I'll continuously work my ass off just to make clothes for you" I smiled. "And you may not have know this, but I'm very inexperienced. I don't know a thing about fashion design, I just know how to dress, I can admit. But Tommy here" I looked at him, seeing him grin. "He gave me a chance. He worked with me. Gave me tips, helped me out. He was and has been my mentor throughout this whole process. And I feel very proud of myself to have made something this great. I really want to thank you guys for being here today. This isn't just a fashion show, this is a celebration. So let's celebrate!"

That made the crowd go crazy with cheers. I laughed holding my arms up feeling high off of the pure happiness radiating in the air.

We walked backstage and I was immediately pulled into a bone crushing hug from none other than Michael.

"I'm so fucking proud of you," he mumbled. "I love you so much, baby."

"Thank you." I blushed, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled down his mask enough for his lips to touch mine.

As we kissed, I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder, prompting me to end our kiss early. Ms. Katherine smiled at me excitedly and quickly pulled me into a hug.

"Congratulations, dear. I'm proud of you as well."

I giggled. "Thank you, Ms. Katherine. I'm so happy that you made it."

"Oh, I wouldn't miss this for the world! And I love the designs, too. Janet and I will be buying some."

"Oh, it's on me. You don't have to pay." I squeezed her hand gently, smiling widely. "Whatever you want, I'll have it for you."