.123

New York, New York

Annalisa Green -- August 10th, 1994
Location: 69 Piper St.; ABC Headquarters (Primetime)

The news that Michael was suing Brooke was spreading like a wildfire

The news that Michael was suing Brooke was spreading like a wildfire. And because of that, he's been getting millions of calls about doing interviews. He turned them down since he didn't want to disclose any details about the lawsuit, but Brooke has been having a ball, hosting her own tour of interviews. Just from that alone I encouraged that he'd do one to set the record straight. One interview to tell it all, and then we'd leave it alone until the day of court. Just so everyone can shut up about it.

Frank managed to pull some quick strings and landed us a joint interview with Diane Sawyer from Primetime News. We had just landed in New York yesterday morning and we had a promotional photoshoot to do with her. It felt like the entire state was happy to hear that we were here for a few days. Nothing but fans and paparazzi crowded the streets, trying to get a good look at Michael and I — to which we haven't been seen in public since before my tour — for the first time in what feels like forever.

As soon as we got inside the building, we were ushered to our dressing room to get ready.

Now over an hour later, I sat on top of Michael snacking on a bag of chips, as he was getting his hair fixed by Karen. There were a lot of people present for this shoot. The actual interview wasn't until the fourteenth and they were already 'setting up'. I couldn't believe that. They were definitely being nosey.

Karen gently ran her comb through Michael's hair silently. "What kind are those?"

"Plain," I replied. "Want one?"

He hummed in approval, allowing me to feed him the chip. One turned into two chips. Then many more. Before I knew it, my chips were gone and Michael's hair was finished.

I gasped in shock, slapping his chest as he began to stand up with me in his arms. "You ate all of my chips!"

"Hey, no one told you to keep feedin' them to me." He chuckled, securing my legs around his waist properly before he walked us toward the black backdrop on the other side of the room.

"You owe me a bag of chips."

He kissed my pouty lips. "No I don't."

We spent another fourty minutes taking photos in a new set of clothing. I sported an all white suit with a gold necklace around my neck. My hair was curled by Karen and pulled back into a fancy bun, and my makeup was done with some of the test products from my collection. Michael on the other hand, went with the signature black, gold, and red look. His hair was combed back into a mullet inspired hairstyle. It took a lot of convincing, but he was wearing some test products as well. And from the looks of it, he was going to be wearing it more often because he showed no signs of an allergic reaction or breakouts. It put a smile to my face.