.88

- I hope y'all don't think I'm weird or overly obsessed with Michael to the point where you don't want to talk to me after every chapter of this book. I promise I'm not, & I promise I'm cool as fuck! Don't let my interests scare you away, I mean this is a Michael Jackson fanfiction book. Why else would you read it? Enjoy this chapter guys. ❤

--

"A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.."

--

Temple City, California

Annalisa Green -- April 4th, 1993
Location: 1341 Evergreen St.

"Why did you leave out so sudden yesterday?" Kidada sat at the edge of my bed, staring at me as I sat against the headboard.

I kept my eyes on the television, trying hard to ignore her. I wasn't angry with her, but I didn't want to say the wrong things just because I'm angry at Rashida. I just couldn't believe the way she acted yesterday. Because I wanted to help her before things turned into shits? Because I wanted her to see how bad this looks from the outside.

I don't believe that Damien would take advantage of a seventeen year old girl, but what the Hell was he doing trying to pursue a relationship with a minor?

Right after I went upstairs, I left out of their door and asked to be taken home. I didn't call them at all, I just climbed into bed and scribbled in my journal to blow off some steam. The amount of anger I was feeling yesterday wouldn't let me form a complete sentence if I wanted to. And I'm so glad that no one in the house bothered me.

Kidada sighed softly, and I could see her putting her head down from the corner of my eye. "Is this about Rashida?" Now that caught my attention.

"How did you know?"

"I... I heard the whole conversation," she replied. "You two weren't really.. as quiet as you thought you were."

"Hmph." I crossed my arms, not wanting to say more.

The silence went on for a few more minutes, just the way that I liked it. It wasn't until I settled on the news channel, however, that she began to speak.

"I don't want to be in the middle of this, Ana, and I understand everything you said. She shouldn't be messing with him at all, but, that is still my sister. I didn't like how you both were talking to each other and I hate that you two are fighting. We still have to work together so we need to end this."