.137

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- May 16th, 1995
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd (8:13am)

Michael Jackson -- May 16th, 1995Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd (8:13am)

I was up and ready for the morning the next day. Honestly, I felt like shit. It was always like me to ruin everything I touch, everything I see, and everything I have.

Ana means the world to me. She is the love of my life and I wanted to spend forever and a day with her. It annoys me when I can't make her happy.

My actions towards her lately was uncalled for and unnecessary. I was just stressed. I was going through the motions and I felt like I didn't need any help feeling how I felt about everything.

Seeing her lash out like that yesterday made me realize just how much I was abandoning her when she didn't need it. I haven't been there for her as much as I should, and it was my fault. She hates me now and I didn't blame her if she left me here alone.

I was on a mission to right all of my wrongs today. After I had gotten ready, I called my team and told them to delay all of my doings for the rest of the week. I needed to spend more time with my family. I owe her that much. I want her to know that I'm not giving up on us, and that I want us to stay together. Luckily I had a team who understood that.

After hanging up, I headed inside of the kitchen to fix her up a small meal. During my time knowing her and her family, Aunt Jolene had lended me a book full of Ana's favorite meal recipes. And with much practice, I had learned how to cook majority of them.

I managed to whip up some strawberry pancakes, mango fruit salad, sausage, and scrambled eggs. By the time I was finished, Mesini was awake and ready to roar.

Madeline entered as I was sitting each dish on the tray with Mesini on her hip. She rubbed her eyes and yawned softly. When she glanced at me, she begin to smile her cute, gummy smile.

"Good morning, Boss," Madeline smiled, passing Mesini off to me. "Ohhhh, you're cooking today?"

"Mhm. Special delivery," I gave my angel a sweet kiss on her cheek. "How'd you sleep?"

"Exceptionally well... until I heard this little bean crying on the baby monitor."

I hummed and glanced at her, letting out a laugh as she innocently laid her head on my shoulder. "What were you doing up so early, MJ? Early bird."

For a few minutes, we talked about our plans for today. Madeline was excited to hear about my plans to win back my love's heart and even offered to help where she could. For starters, she offered to carry the tray to the cabin Ana slept. And I was informed that she was still asleep so the surprise will go well.

We walked down the path leading the array of cabins scattered along the fields. Bill told me that he gave her the key to the farthest cabin down because he knew that I was going to come here. He never failed at letting me know how wrong I was all the time, and he was furious with me for how I handled the interview.