𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒: 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑜 𝑌𝑜𝑢

❝ 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐴𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛' 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢...❞

***

For quite a good streak, Elouise and George sent letters back and forth, enjoying each other's company even though they were so far away. The Beatles were beginning work on a new album and Elouise was slowly finishing up school and working to strengthen her writing.

Every few days, George would go straight to the mailbox after returning from the studio and was filled with an intense feeling of happiness when he saw his letter response. He was happy that Elouise was doing good back in the States. She always seemed generally happy in her letters, always having something new to tell him.

As for how she really was, things certainly were looking up. Gloria really was getting better, and Elouise really could tell. She was waitressing at a diner down the road from where they lived, and that meant that Elouise no longer had to pay bills on her own, which in turn took a huge weight off her shoulders. She felt a lot freer now like a young adult should. She had more money that she could save for herself or when she did things with her sisters, and it honestly began to pile up more than she'd ever seen after a month or so.

Both Elouise and George were quite surprised that the other hadn't grown bored with their pen palship. The rest of the Hart sisters also loved to hear from George and the band. Likewise, the band loved to hear from Elouise and her sisters.

And so went the process. Both young lovers anxiously awaited each others' responses for over a month straight and there wasn't one time when there wasn't a response granted. They always found time to reply.

***

1-11-65

Elouise,

Glad to see that you have written back. We are almost done with our Christmas shows now, thank God. They've been a downright pain in the arse, let me tell you. That being said, we are definitely glad we're almost done.

Ringo has told me to tell you that they've just found out that Maureen is pregnant. He's extremely excited. Maybe too much even, I don't really know. So, there's that. The good news in our little group over.

Other than that, I have to ask about Anna and Ava and Lizzy. How are they? And how's your mother? I hope everything over there is good and well, of course.

I've been tampering with a new song recently, and I decided I should get an opinion from someone who isn't John, Paul, Ringo, or Brian, so I've left the lyrics written down below, and hopefully, I can get an honest opinion from you and your sisters.

When I see you I just don't know what to say
I like to be with you every hour of the day
So if you want me
Just like I need you
You know what to do

I watched you walking by and you looked alone
I hope that you won't mind if I walk you back home
And if you want me
Just like I need you
You know what to do