six, vampire party

SIX; vampire party

ੈ♡

     'DANCING VAMPIRE BABES, TWELVE O'CLOCK.' benny announced, grinning, making rowan and ethan scoff. the trio was hiding in the bushes, which was making the blonde girl's legs hurt.

     'would you focus? we're supposed to be looking for rory!'

     'no, we're supposed to be waiting in the car!' benny retorted. 'if i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die rich with some vampires gone wild footage.'

     he pulled out a camera and the boys tugged it back and forth. 'would you two stop? you're bickering like a married couple!' rowan said, before the two fell, knocking over a bush with them, causing some vampire seniors to notice.

     rowan slinked farther back behind a bush, to see how the boys would get themselves out of this.

     'huge line for the can, had to, y'know, use a tree.' benny explained awkwardly. 'so glad i'm a dude vampire, right?'

     'what're you doing?' ethan muttered.

     'blending in, play along.'

     ethan started to catch on to what benny meant and started acting along with benny. 'yeah, yeah! i had to go so bad i was gonna die. . . again!' 

     'again!' benny echoed, ignoring rowan's quiet giggles.

     'you went to pee together?' the senior asked the younger boys. 'dude. . .'

     as the seniors walked away, rowan came out of hiding. 'you were peeing together?' she laughed, punching benny's arm. 'you couldn't have thought of something better?'

     'what was i supposed to say?!' benny asked, holding his arm.

     'c'mon, let's go before sarah finds out we left the car.' rowan said, looping her arm in between ethan's and her other with benny's. 

     benny continued to act like a vampire, making remarks like, 'being undead is the bomb!'

     'benny,' rowan warned in a hushed tone. 'you're being so weird.'

     'yeah, let's just go find sarah and rory.' ethan said, making rowan nod in agreement.

     'except, let's not find sarah, because she'll get angry.' rowan told her friend, quite anxiously.