Chapter 8

*Please read the a/n at the end!

When I wake up the next morning, there's a blanket wrapped around me and I'm wearing Christians shirt from last night. I lay in Christians bed thinking about last night.

I don't know if I regret it; it just felt right at the moment.

As I'm laying in bed, I start to smell food cooking. I get out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen.

Christian's standing in front of the stove cooking bacon. He's only wearing sweatpants that are sagging a little so his boxers are showing.

I walk up behind him and hug him from behind and kiss his shoulder. He jumped a little when he felt my arms wrap around him.

"Good morning beautiful." He says smiling.

"Morning." I say back.

"I woke up and saw you were still sleeping, so I decided to make you breakfast. I hope you like pancakes."

"You didn't have to do that; I could've eaten cereal."

"That would make me look bad."

I laugh.

When the pancakes are done, he puts them onto two plates and we sit at the table and eat.

"So where are your mom and dad?" I ask him.

I meant to ask him that last night when we were here before we left for the party, but I forgot to.

"Oh, mom's out of town for business and my dad lives in Florida." He says.

"I didn't know your parents were divorced." I say sympathetically.

"Not many people do, only close friends. It happened two years ago. Once he left, I kinda lost myself; I started drinking and occasionally smoking and stuff like that. That's also when I got my first tattoo."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be; there's nothing you can do about it." He says nicely.

We talk about random things while we finish eating.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Christian says after we put our dishes into the dishwasher.

"Okay."

He walks into the bathroom and I go back into his bedroom and change into the clothes I wore when I left my house yesterday.

Oh crap.

I look at the clock on Christian's nightstand.

11:30.

I'm dead.

I run into the bathroom, not caring that Christian was in the shower after last night, and I open the shower curtain.

"Hurry up, it's 11:30 and I was suppose to be home at 11." I say to Christian.

"Shoot. I'm almost done."

I leave the bathroom and let him finish, while I gather all my stuff up.

Christian was out of the shower and dressed as I started to put my shoes on. He drys his hair off with his towel and puts his shoes on, and we leave.

As we turn the corner and head onto my street, I suddenly start to get nervous.

"What's wrong?" Christian asks me. He must have noticed that I was nervous.

"I'm worried that I'll get grounded again for being late; and then there's my hair." I tell him.