Chapter 18

After the game is done, my mom and dad tell me that Jesse asked if we could go to his house.

When we got there, his mom answered the door.

"Hey guys" she answers the door sounding a little upset. "He's in the living room."

We walk into the living room and it's sitting on the recliner with pillows under his right foot and ice on top of it.

"Hey guys." Jesse says sounding sad.

"Hi. How are you doing?" I ask him sitting down on the couch.

"Well I sprained my ankle and I can't play for the next couple weeks."

"At least it's not the whole season." I tell him trying to be supportive.

"Yeah. But it still sucks."

"You seemed a little distracted tonight. Is everything okay?" His mom asks him.

Jesse looks at me nervously.

He takes a deep breath.

"I talked to Ali before the game tonight." He begins.

"You guys are broken up. Why is she still trying to talk to you?" His dad asks.

"She had to tell me something." Jesse continues, still sounding nervous.

I grab his hand and he takes another deep breath.

"She's pregnant." He tells them.

Both of his parents' faces drop.

"Jesse, I thought we taught you better than that." His dad tells him sounding strict.

"Before you guys flip out on me, I don't even know if it's mine."

"So she cheated on you?" His mom asks a little shocked.

"Yes. Basically the entire relationship. I just didn't want to believe it until I found someone else." He replies looking at me.

"Okay. So what if it is yours, what are you going to do then?"

"I haven't thought that far yet. I was trying not to think about it until after the game."

"Well you need to figure this stuff out, and soon." His dad says to him.

We hang out and talk about the game for about an hour, then my mom and dad decide it's time to go home.

I tell Jesse that I'll talk to him when I get home, and we leave.

"I can't believe Ali's pregnant." Mom says.

"I can. All she really does anymore is sleep around. I honestly don't think it's his." I say.

"Where's Trevor at?" Dad asks me as he pulls into the driveway.

"I think someone was throwing a party tonight after the game. He's probably there or with Maddie." I answer.

"Oh yeah, he did tell me about going to a party after the game. I said it was okay as long as he was responsible." Mom says.

We walk into the house and I change into my pjs and go to bed.

A/N

Hope you liked!

Sorry for not updating sooner. My great grandma passed away this week and I've been busy with that stuff.

My last day of school is next Wednesday! I can't believe it, this year went by so fast! I'm going to be a senior (12th grade) next year....wow.

So I'll probably start updating more after next week.

Thanks for reading!! :)