Chapter 57

Oliver's Point of View

July 23, 2015 (Delavine's Scents)

"Oliver in my office right now" I hurriedly ran after the CEO into his Office and stood in front of his table. He sat and looked at me.

"Later, Mr. Milendez will come here to collaborate with Delavine's I want you to be in charge on handling him when he asks about the financial issues on the collaboration. Be in the meeting at 1 pm ok" I politely nodded and left his office, as I stepped out of his office my friend Kace handed me a folder of papers.

"Information about the great Milendez, it's good that you know some of his backgrounds so you can easily convince him," he said and went inside the CEO's office.

Nagpatuloy na ako sa paglalakad balik saking opisina at inaral ang ibinigay niyang folder.

After a few hours, now we are all inside the boardroom and in the middle of the meeting, I sit beside Mr. Milendez so if he needs to ask something I quickly explain to him.

After the meeting I was called out by him and shook hands with him, "I'm empress in your abilities as a finance assistant, and because of you without any doubt, I'll sign the collaboration" he said and smiled at me.

"Totoo po ba sir?" I ask with excitement, the CEO said that he'll promote me if I convince Mr. Milendez to sign the contract.

"Yes, in one condition," he smirks smartly and crosses his arms above his tummy.

"What is it Sir?"

"Date my daughter and be in a relationship with her and if that happens, I'll guarantee the safe collaboration of Delavine's and Milendez," he firmly said.

"Ok, Sir."

May 03, 2017 (Milendez Mansion)

"Dad Oliver was dreaming of having his own company!!" I immediately look at Zoey when he told that to Mr. Milendez.

It was supposed to be a secret and private conversation between us.

"Really?! Oliver bakit hindi mo nalang kaya palitan ang trabaho ng president ng kumpanya ko, tumatanda na ako kailangan ko na ang papalit sa trono ko ano sa tingin mo?" nakangiting sambit nito.

I bow my head and say, "Hindi na ho Sir, gusto ko po kasi sanang pagpursigihan ng mabuti ang kumpanya na gusto ko, magiipon po ako" I said sincerely.

"Kailan ka pa makakaipon pagpatay kana hahahhaha," Mr. Milendez said and they all laugh at me.

I just shook my head and resumed eating. I'll prove myself someday!

September 29, 2019 (Delavine's Scents)

"Hey I always saw you with that smart marketing girl often" napatingin ako kay Kace ng nakangiti niya akong tinitignan habang nakasandal sa lamesa ko.

"I'm helping her find the same camera like mine," I said and avoided his stare.

"Falling?" he asked straight forward.

"Why would I? I have Zoey," I said and faked a laugh.

"Did you tell her about Zoey?" he asks and plays with his specs.

"No," I answered.

"You're falling," he said and smirked, leaving my office.

Am I?