Chapter 3

"Nasaan ka na!!!" as soon as I answer the phone call from Lana, her loud voice breaks my ears. Halos maihagis ko palayo sa aking tanga ang aking telepono dahil sa lakas ng boses niya.

"Bakit?" I ask while still focusing on the game.

"Saan ka na kanina pa ako nandito sa coffee shop!!!" my eyes widened when realization hits me. Nakalimutan ko, magkikita pala kami ngayo'ng araw.

"Shit!" I haze when I die on the game. May agenda pala ako ngayon bakit nakalimutan ko.

"I knew it!!! You're playing! Kinalimutan moa ng lakad natin ngayon!!!" galit na sambit ni Lana mula sa kabilang linya. Pinatay ko ang PC ko, habang patuloy siyang pinapakinggan sa panenermon sa'kin.

"Oo na, 15 minutes andyan na ako, sorry nakalimutan ko" I said in an apologetic tone and turn of the call, quickly running to the bathroom.

It stinks, because I didn't bother taking a shower yesterday, I was busy playing and spending my free time on the game. I mean, when you're inside the house taking a shower isn't a must, right.

It just took me 5 minutes inside the bathroom and I quickly dress up and fix myself, sabi ni Lana nong nakaraan magbar daw kami ngayon for celebration, hindi naman kami magpapakalasing ng sobra slight lang isa pa first day ko bukas.

I can't be late. I just wore an above knee gray low back slip dress and a simple black heels, make up and black sling bag. After that I run to the coffee shop where Lana's waiting. Hindi ko na kinailangan pang pumasok sa loob para kitain siya dahil nandito na siya sa parking, nakasimangot habang masama ang tingin sa akin habang palapit ako sa kanya.

I run my hands on my nape and shyly smile at her, but as I step in front of her. I received a hit of her bag on my arms. "Nakakainis ka talaga pag ganito, lagi kang late!!!" she said and frowned.

"Sorry na," I said and pouted at her that makes her sigh and slowly give in, "Sige na nga, sumakay ka na" she said and went inside her car.

Her car is a Red Nissan Almera, the car was gifted by her childhood best friend's father. "Why are you smiling like a freak there?" she asks, when she notice me smiling while staring around the car.

"Wala lang namamahay lang pwet ko, hahaha," I joked and acting like I was uncomfortable in my seat.

"Gaga!" she hazes and started the engine, driving our way to the bar.

Mga ilang minuto lang ay na sa harap na kami ng bar na madalas nami'ng tinatambayan nung collage kami. We party here a lot with all of our school mates and colleagues back then.

"Smells like the old-time" Lana whispers, while we are both walking inside the rowdy bar.

We seated an unoccupied table with two high chairs and order light drinks. "It's too wild now" she commented while watching the people around the bar dancing and getting wasted, some of them look a bit young so I think, half of the people on the dancefloor are college students.

"College students," I said and take a shot of my blue Hawaiian cocktail.

Lana just smirks and we start talking about some sort of kinds of stuff about work and Delavine's. "Hi ladies, can we share a table with you?" we stop talking when two guy approaches us.

My brow immediately rose, "Kita mo?" I pointed on the two chairs that were seating in. "This table are for two persons only, dalawa lang ang upuan. Oh ano kandong kayo?!" sarkastiko kong sambit.

"You can seat on our laps instead," sambit ng isang lalaki na nagpakulo agad ng dugo ko. Mga bastos!

"Aba basto-----" Hindi ko natapos ang aking sasabihin ng pangunahan ako ni Lana magsalita at sinabi, "You small dicks, fuck off!" she hazes and rise her arms which quickly noticed by the bouncers and we quickly got approached by the bouncers.