23: I A C C E P T

"I don't see the importance of doing that when Jungkook couldn't care less about me," You answered.

Your tone was bitter even if you tried to hide it, Taehyung is an observant man and he quickly caught that bitterness off you.

"You know what, just tell me if you change your mind okay?"

"Okay," You somehow feel closer to the guy, Taehyung is a very approachable man, maybe too approachable sometimes but he's someone that wouldn't let anyone feel awkward around him. He has this smile that's warm and comforting that even the most secretive person in the world would find easy to tell him its secrets.

The guy is nice, no doubt, but that doesn't mean you will let him pay for your own freaking clothes, he insisted still and you both agreed to pay half of the price each after about thirty minutes of arguing.

You decided to wear the simple short sleeves sky blue dress that runs just below your knee, its soft fabric hugged your figure and it flew along the wind as you walked towards Taehyung who was waiting for you out site the ladies' room.

"You look good," Taehyung complimented. "We must hurry, the others are already there with Jungkook."

You suddenly felt nervous, you heard that the others are also guys, that would mean you'll be the only lady in the group.

When you reached where Jungkook was, you couldn't see him properly, instead a group of good looking men were talking to each other, laughing even.

One of the men looked over to your direction and pointed, "Oh! Taehyung-ah!" the man smiled with is crescent moon eyes and waves his hand hi.

"Come one," Taehyung whispered to your ear as he placed his hand to the small of your back, you immediately stopped breathing for a second, but he chuckled and said, "breathe Al."

As you and Teahyung walked towards the group of these unbelievably handsome men, you finally caught a glimpse of Jungkook.

He was sitting on the chair next to the one where he was earlier, he's talking to a lady- smiling even, her hands rested on Jungkook's arms as if it's the most casual thing ever and you hated that you felt your chest tighten at the sight of them.

Taehyung left your side and hugged the guy who called him earlier.

"It's been awhile you guys," You heard Taehyung said.

"And who this might be?" One of the guys asked, he's tall and handsome too, he's wearing glasses making him look wise.

"You didn't told us you already have a girlfriend Taehyung," The guy with the crescent moon eyes said.

Taehyung chuckled and he's about to speak when the familiar voice of Jungkook rang.

"She's my secretary," Jungkook said while standing, "and not anyone's girlfriend."

"Ahhh," The guys said and unison.

"Sounded like jealous boyfriend to me," One of the guys mumbled and followed with a low snicker, he had this wide shoulders that moved up and down as he chuckled to himself.

Your eyes wondered and saw the lady beside Jungkook had her arms wrapped on his biceps, as if afraid that he would run away.

"That's Kayla, an old friend of the group since highschool," Taehyung whispered to you, you didn't even noticed that he's already beside you, "and also Jungkook's ex girlfriend."

Wow.

You couldn't help but to scoffed at what you heard.

You're a girl too, and you know that Kayla was there to get Jungkook back.

An announcement echoed through the whole airport calling for your flight number, you didn't even noticed that until Taehyung told you.

"We should get going, will introduce you to everyone once we're on the plane," Taehyung said.

The others started walking towards your gate and that included Jungkook and Kayla.

You caught up with Taehyung instead and you mumbled in a low voice making sure that he could here you, "I changed my mind. I accept your proposal."

Taehyung turned his head to look at your determined expression, he smiled and walked along as he spoke freely, "then let the games begin!"

A/N:

This Black Swan intro at the 2020 Melon Music Awards is pure MAGIC