2: A T T R A C T I O N

Floating...

You literally felt like you're floating on mid air.

And your heart?

Like it's about to jump out of your chest.

It was beating so fast and loud, its thumping was all that you could hear, the wailing of the girl near you sounded like it was coming from under water, all muffled and incoherent.

Not that you care.

Especially when you felt his thumb caress your arm gently as if telling you to relax, and soon you felt your lids getting heavy, his mouth started to move in a very gentle manner, suckling and caressing your lips with his own as if he has all the time in the world to do so.

And you couldn't resist but to kiss him back, parting your lips just slightly so you could suck on his lower lips and lick it, and you clearly heard his groan as you did.

He let go of your arm and placed it around your waist pulling your body flushed upon his, and you moaned through the kiss due to the sudden action.

It felt like it was just the two of you at that very moment, you didn't even notice how this Jungkook guy's ex-girlfriend thumped her feet as she walked away from the scene but you couldn't care less, not when he's kissing you with all of the passion you've never felt before.

Soon he finally let go of the kiss, both breathing heavily as you slowly opened your eyes only to meet his dark sparkling orbs.

"Wow," he breathed smiling a bit as he took a step back.

You sighed, feeling the lack of warmth from his body, you suddenly felt empty.

Your legs felt weak, good thing you had your arms prompt on the counter next to you for leverage.

"You-!"

"Jungkook. My name is Jungkook," he interrupted, "I'm so sorry, I just, I needed to get out of her grip, she-ah--!."

"What's-," you pushed him to the side to see why he was holding his right arm, your eyes grew wide at the sight of blood glistening on his dark colored suit that you didn't notice earlier due to the dim lights in the club, "what happened?!"

"Nothing just-."

"We need to get you to the hospital."

"No need, her freaking boyfriend suck as aiming so this is just a mere cut."

"But-."

You saw him turning his lips into a smug smile, "Are you worried about me?"

You scoffed.

"May I know your name?" He asked.

You looked at him from head to toe.

No questions asked, he's definitely good looking, on top of that, he has a great manly physique that any girl would die for.

-including yourself.