Twenty two

ARIA
Each one of us stood there, in front of the DiLaurentis house. Jason stood behind me, holding Olivia as we smiled. Jason and I had found a house in Philly that suited our little family quite well. Jason had proposed to me not even 12 hours ago, meaning I now had a fiancé.

"Wow, you bring enough flip-flops, Em?" Hanna asked as Emily shut her car trunk.

"It's Malibu." Emily said, smiling.

"Okay, well, you better not come back from Savannah talking like a southerner. You hear?" Spencer mimicked as I giggled.

"Hey, you better not come back from Georgetown talking like a politician." I spoke, Jason now passing Olivia over to me.

"You guys...I can't believe we're all actually leaving." I spoke, holding Olivia as she held her teddy.

"Well, saying goodbye is a lot harder than I thought it would be." Hanna spoke, tickling Olivia just a little bit. I hugged Alison as she kissed Olivia's forehead.

"How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." Spencer said, smiling.

"What brilliant scholar said that?" Emily asked, confused.

"Winnie the Pooh." Spencer said, now giggling. Olivia giggled happily. Jason walked up to Spencer and Alison.

"You guys gonna be okay?" Jason asked his sisters.

"Yeah...I spent my whole life dreaming about getting away from here. But right now, this is the only place I wanna be." Alison spoke as she smiled, hugging Jason back.

"I'll definitely miss you Jason..." Spencer spoke, about to cry.

"Make sure to send us your new address!" Hanna spoke, catching my attention.

"Will do Han!" I said, smiling.

"Love you." Alison spoke as she hugged Emily.

"Love you too." Emily replied back, trying not to cry.

"Love you." I spoke, still holding Olivia.

"Love you." Hanna wrapped me and Olivia in a small group hug, while kissing Olivia's forehead like Alison did.

"Spencer." Hanna said, smiling.

"Bye, baby, Hanna-banana." Spencer said, acting childish. This made Olivia laugh, but also cry a little bit.

"Have fun." Hanna said to Emily, letting go of their hug.

"Drive safe, guys." Alison spoke, waving.

GENERAL
Emily got into her car, starting the engine before driving off.

Spencer got into her car, setting a playlist on so she could enjoy her journey.

Hanna got into her car, tearing up before leaving.

Jason got Olivia into the packed car before getting into the passengers seat, ready to go. Aria began to drive off.

Alison watched as each of her friends left the front of her house, before walking inside herself.

EMILY
As I drove, I got a call.

Mom: Hey sweetie.

Me: Hey mom.

Mom: I just wanted to call and let you know that I'm gonna miss you!

Me: Don't worry! I'll be visiting every holidays!

I hung up before continuing to drive.

SPENCER
As I drove, a memory popped into my head...the first day I met Alison and her brother.

"Spencer, this is Alison and Jason DiLaurentis." My mom spoke as we stood in front of each other.

My dad gave me a weird look, but I ignored it, smiling. Jason and Alison looked like twins, even though Jason was older.

I smiled, remembering the sweet memory.

HANNA
Driving away from my home was hard, but I knew it was good. I was going to miss Caleb terribly, but it was better for us to be apart while I figured out the next part of my life. I can still remember the day we first met.

"Yeah. Can't get enough of that knock-off cologne." I said sarcastically. I attempted to get up and leave, but Caleb stopped me.

"Hey, princess. Where you going?" Caleb asked, confused.

"The princess needs a pee." I said, giving him a fake excuse.

"Mm. Good luck. We get our bathroom break at ten after." Caleb said, looking at the clock above some posters on the wall.

"Ah. I've got to get out of here." I said, now getting pissed off.

"What's the hurry? You wanna be first in line to see your boy Justin Bieber's new movie?" Caleb asked, sarcastically.

"First of all, it's not just a movie. It's his real story." I said, giving him the stink-eye.

"About what? His hair?" Caleb asked, clearly not interested.

"You know what? Don't talk about the Biebs...okay? You don't know the Biebs, you don't understand the Biebs. Or his hair." I said, getting angry.

"Calm down, girl. It's only an hour." Caleb said before going back to his book.

I giggled at the memory from that day.

ARIA
As I drove, Jason looked outside and Olivia was asleep.

"I can't wait to be at our new house..." Jason said, smiling.

"I know. It will be good to finally get out of Rosewood." I said, taking a deep breath in and out.

As we drove, I remembered the day Jason and I met.

"Aria, have you met Alison and her brother?" Spencer asked.

"N-No..." I said, worried.

I looked over at the blonde and her brother. Her brother was cute, well...cuter than any boy I had met before. His blonde hair matched with his blue/green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Aria." I said, shaking the blonde girl's hand before shaking the blonde boy's hand. I could tell that he was staring at the pink streaks in my hair.

"I'm Jason...and this is Alison." The boy spoke, smiling at me, his white teeth on full display.

I smiled, looking over at Jason before continuing our short drive to Philly.