Sixteen

ARIA
I cried and cried until Emily lifted me up and hugged me. Emily wore her old swimming outfit, a 'Sharks' jumper, blue pants and blue t-shirt. Hanna came out of her room, looking like she had been attacked. She wore a floral top with black pants. We saw the slit in her top near her shoulder. Hearing the voice on the monitor speak, we walked down the hall, my hand over my stomach. Reaching the 'games room' we opened the door, seeing everything was normal. We attempted to find a secret passageway inside the room, but as we did so, the alarm went off, almost deafening us.

"KEEP LOOKING!" Spencer yelled as we moved furniture. We eventually found a cupboard so we attempted to move it, but as we did, Emily left.

"EMILY!" I yelled, hoping she would come back.

"GUYS! I FOUND SOMETHING! HELP ME MOVE THIS!" She said, beginning to push the other large cupboard. We all helped her, seeing a vent in the wall. Managing to get it open, I crawled in first, making my way over to the other side. Opening the other vent entrance, I was greeted to a theatre room, full of memories and memorabilia.

"Guys..." Hanna spoke once the alarm turned off. We all looked around the room, figuring out that this was -A's secret lair. Spencer began to burn things, hoping to agitate -A...and it worked. As we added things to the pile of burning trash, the fire alarm went off, and we found ourselves staring at -A in their black hooded glory. -A quickly ran off, causing a door to open.
———
JASON
Alison drove a car through the woods, before eventually stopping. Ezra, Caleb and I parked our car just behind her. We watched as she walked away.

"Alison...where are you going?" We asked catching up to her.

"I heard something..." She said, running off. We followed her. As we got closer, Alison stopped.

"Do you hear that?" She asked as Caleb, Ezra and I looked around us. As we got closer to the sound, Caleb stopped.

"It's coming from underground!" He said, seeing the smoke coming from a hidden vent. While Alison and Caleb panicked, Ezra and I ran over to what looked like a hidden door covered in branches and vines.

"Call 911!" Alison said, causing Caleb to stop.

ARIA
We escaped the room, but as we ran, we heard screaming.

"MONA!?" We all shouted, trying to hear her over the fire alarm. We eventually got to a door, unlocked thankfully. We walked in to see a giant well and down below was Mona. We got her out of it, running towards the ladder that led 50 feet up. Each of us got up the ladder, me having to be careful. As we ran and coughed, we heard people yelling our names.

"ARIA?!" I could hear Jason yelling.

"OH MY GOD HANNA!" Caleb yelled. After a minute, the door busted open, letting us escape. Hanna ran to Caleb, Emily ran to Alison, Spencer held Mona while I ran to Jason. He immediately kissed me, holding my stomach. I could see Ezra behind him, looking at me with sad and disappointed eyes. Spencer left Mona to hug Toby.

GENRAL
(AT THE HOSPITAL)
Spencer laid in her bed while Aria, Emily, Hanna and Mona sat around her.

"Is the baby ok?" Mona asked, smiling.

"Yeah. The doctors say the despite everything, my baby girl is ok." Aria said, smiling back.

"Wait...it's a girl?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah. Jason and I have been talking about names and we have one. Olivia Spencer Montgomery." Aria said, revealing the name.

"Aww...so cute. Hey little Olivia. I'm your aunt Hanna." Hanna said, talking to Aria's now very visible stomach.

"Hey baby girl...I'm your aunt Emily..." Emily spoke after Hanna.

"Do your parents know Aria?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah. My mom does and she's supportive...but my dad is not so happy." Aria said, loosening her smile.

"On another note. Spence...I want you to be Olivia's godmother and I want Toby to be her godfather." Aria asked.

"Of course Aria! I would love to. Team Sparia forever!" She said, giving Aria a joyful hug.

"Sounds great Aria..." Toby said, announcing his presence in the room. As he walked in, Caleb and Jason followed. Jason hugged Aria.

"Your going to be a great father Jason..." Spencer said, smiling.

"Thanks Spence." Jason replied.