Fifteen

ARIA
After the nightmare that was the recreated phantom of the opera dance, we vowed never to upset -A again. We've been trapped in -A's dollhouse for who knows how long and it was becoming a problem since I am pregnant. I'm only a week away from being 3 months pregnant, which means I'm showing more.

We walked back from being outside. We each wore our dresses that -A provided. Each dress was ripped or dirty, making me feel sick. As we walked down the long hallway, we heard something drop.

"Cover your mouths!" Spencer yelled, alerting everyone. We all tried our best, but it was no use. We were now losing sight of anything around us, slowly inhaling a gas that had entered the hallway. -A ran in and grabbed Mona, covering her mouth with a gas mask looked to be from the 1950's.
———
I woke up to the feeling of a single cloth covering my body. I jolted up, seeing a white cloth over my body, revealing my baby bump. My baby was ok.

"Hanna..." I said, nudging Hanna until she jolted up. We both looked scared out of our minds.

"Is this a hospital?" Hanna asked, sitting up, trying not to vomit.

"Looks more like a morgue." Emily said, waking up.

"It feels like somebody's ripping my brain out through my eye sockets." Spencer said, rubbing her eyes while simultaneously holding her head.

"Thank God. I thought for a second A harvested our organs." Emily said, looking underneath the cloth before looking at all of us.

"Emily, we'd be dead." Hann said, confused.

"You only need one kidney." Emily spoke, directing her knowledge at Hanna.

"Hey, guys, I think A wanted to make us look dead to send a message to our families..." Spencer said, sounding concerned.

"So they'd stop looking for us." Emily said, catching on to what Spencer was implying.

"Wait...Aria...is the baby ok?" Spencer asked, looking at my then my stomach.

"Everything seems normal. I don't really feel anything..." I said, taking a few deep breaths in.

I held my stomach before Mona walked in wheeling a cart. She gave us aspirin and juice. Before she could say anything, three chimes went off, signalling that we needed to go to our rooms. Not wanting to piss -A off even more, we got up, covering ourselves. Mona walked in front, followed by us girls holding each others hands for comfort. We eventually reached our rooms. Spencer entered her room first.

"No. No! NO!" Spencer yelled as her door slammed shut.

Hanna entered her room next.

"Oh my god!" Hanna shouted as her door then slammed shut.

Emily opened her door.

"Please no!" She pleaded as her door slammed shut.

I entered my room last. All I could hear was screaming and yelling, coming from my room and others. An hour later, we were allowed to leave our rooms. I exited my room first, wanting to erase the memories from my mind. As I stood outside my door, Spencer walked up to me hugging me.

"Is your baby ok Aria?" She asked.

"-A left me a note. They wouldn't hurt the baby. They would only hurt me." I said, breaking down crying.

I wore ripped jeans, a lose fitting shirt, a leather jacket and my hair was cut short with a pink streak. Spencer wore an old jumper, tan pants and a white shirt.
———
JASON
It's been almost 2 weeks since Aria and our baby went missing along with Spencer, Emily and Hanna. I visited Alison 2 days before she was allowed to be set free, seeing as the case against her was dropped. Today we were heading up to Toby's loft to try and figure out when and were the girls went missing.

"Are you ready Jason?" Alison asked, concerned for the welfare of her niece or nephew being held by Aria. We walked up to the loft, being greeted by Mr and Mrs Hastings, Caleb, Toby and unfortunately Ezra.

"Jason...Alison. Good to see you both." Mrs Hastings spoke, smiling. We walked over to Caleb, who was using the computer to do some technological stuff.

"We need to tell the other girls' parents what we know." Mrs Hastings said, her arms crossed in an annoyed tone.

"Agreed, but we were hoping to have some more answers before we do that." Ezra said, looking at the other boys and I.

"I don't understand why you can't take this information to the police." Mr Hastings asked, confused. He obviously knew about -A, but didn't know enough.

"Everything we give Tanner she twists to fit her own theory." Toby said, exposing his own boss.

"Then let's take our case to the media." Mrs Hastings suggested, giving Caleb the chance to shut the idea down.

"Mrs Hastings, with what we know about 'A', that is just not the right move." Caleb admitted.

"What do you know about 'A'?" Mr Hastings asked, confused.

"Everything's in those boxes. And about a dozen more in a storage unit up on the North Highway." Ezra admitted, looking at the boxes behind them but Alison pulled out the manuscript.

"Also...this..." Alison spoke, putting the manuscript onto the table. Mr and Mrs Hastings looked at us confused.

"How did we not see this happening again?" Mrs Hastings asked.

"Forcing the girls to keep things from you is what 'A' does best." I pitched in, having somewhat sufficient knowledge about -A.

"All right. Well, maybe if we look at all this together...we might find something that you guys missed-" Mr Hastings spoke.

"-But before you do that...'A' didn't just prey on the girls. Your secrets are in there, too. And if you decide to open them, you need to be prepared for those to come out." Ezra said, trying to sound threatening. Mr and Mrs Hastings looked at each other with supporting looks.

"The police are downstairs. And they want to come up." Toby said, looking down at his phone.

"They're here for me. Don't stop looking." Caleb said before he walked towards the door, opening it.

"Caleb, wait-" Toby attempted to stop Caleb, but Mrs Hastings stopped him.

"-Toby...we need you on the right side of this, and your boss." She spoke as Caleb headed downstairs.