Twenty

GENRAL
Aria had been rescued from Charles' but was now trying to focus on her life now that she was 8 months pregnant. Charles had been arrested and taken to jail. Charles left Aria with few scars, not caring about her. Aria still remembered the day she was rescued.
(1 week ago)
ARIA
I remembered what Caleb taught me 2 years ago. I looked up at the camera that was in the corner of the room. It had location and time accuracy on it. I knew from being here for 1 and 1/2 months that the security camera's shut off from 12am till 1:30. As the sun got darker and the night went by, I pretended to be asleep, waiting for the red light on the camera to shut off, letting me know that the camera was now off.

As the red light turned off, I slowly got out of bed.

"I can do this..." I said, taking the burner phone out of my pocket. Getting Caleb's number on the screen so I could text him, I slowly but surely connected the security camera to the phone, using some of Caleb's hacking techniques. Before long, the camera was connected to the phone and now Caleb would be notified to where I was held and when. I texted him.

Me: C-Caleb, It's me...Aria.

Caleb: Oh my god...Aria...where are you?

Me: I've sent you a link to a security camera. It'll show you my location and the time...

Caleb: Just opened it now. I'll send this to Tanner.

Within hours, I could hear Tanner's sirens outside and I said a silent prayer. I watched as the door to my dark room opened letting 2 officers and Jason into the room. He held me and the baby, crying as he held me tight. He noticed my belly.

"Y-Your huge!" He said, happily. He was glad that our baby was ok.
———
(PRESENT)
GENERAL
With Cece now in custody of the police, the girls could focus on other things. They were allowed to go to prom since Cece had been arrested 2 days before but unfortunately, Aria wasn't lucky enough to be able to go to graduation. They figured out that Aria was due to give birth 6 hours before the ceremony and she wouldn't be able to go. With graduation only a week away, meaning that her due date was a week away, Aria began preparing, getting everything she needed ready for her day.

SPENCER
"So...I've talked to Hackett and he's ok with our plan." I spoke, smiling at the girls in front of me. Since Jason was looking after Aria, we had the day to plan.

"Ok, lets go over the plan one more time..." Hanna said, making sure she had it right.

"Aria is supposed to give birth 6 hours before the ceremony, so she won't be able to leave the hospital. Once the ceremony is finished, we'll go to the hospital, without Aria knowing. We'll celebrate her graduation and enjoy the day with her baby girl." Spencer said, going over the plan.

We all finished our coffees before heading home.