Twenty one

ARIA
I was so upset that I couldn't go to graduation, yet I was happy since Jason and I were going to finally meet our little girl. Mrs Hastings said that she would record the ceremony (only the important bits) so I could have the memory in my heart.

Spencer, Emily, Hanna and Alison got ready for their graduation, saying goodbye as I laid in my bed, smiling.

Hours passed and I looked down, seeing a pool of liquid running down my leg.

"JASON!" I screamed, Jason immediately rushing to my side. We both made our way to the hospital.

I was screaming, trying to get rid of the immediate pain that resided in my belly. We got to the hospital, me immediately going into the delivery room. Jason followed, having called my parents.

"I-I can't do this..." I spoke, my hair sticking to my head because of the sweat.

"I believe in you. Lets meet our baby girl..." Jason spoke, holding my hand.

Within minutes, I was screaming like hell and before long, the room was enveloped in silence before another scream was heard.

"Hey Olivia..." The nurse said, smiling. She was quickly handed to me before taken away, to get washed.

Before long, the nurse returned with Olivia, handing her to me. Jason and I held Olivia before smiling.

"She's beautiful...just like you..." Jason spoke, kissing Olivia's head.

"She also has your beautiful brown eyes." Jason kissed me. I fed Olivia before relaxing. As we relaxed, my family walked in.

"Oh Aria...she's gorgeous..." My mother spoke, looking at Olivia.

My mom and dad both held her, Mike refusing to just incase he accidentally hurt her (his words not mine).
———
(THE CEREMONY)
SPENCER
We made our way to the front row seats, sitting down in alphabetical order. As the ceremony started, we smiled, wishing Aria was here.

"Alison DiLaurentis." Mr Hackett called out. Alison went up to collect her diploma before sitting back down.

"Unfortunately Ms Montgomery couldn't be here with us. Emily Fields," Mr Hackett spoke, announcing Emily. She walked up, getting her diploma as well as Aria's. She came back down and sat next to Alison.

"Hanna Marin." Mr Hackett announced. She walked up getting her diploma.

"Spencer Hastings." He announced, smiling. I walked up, getting my diploma.

The ceremony went on perfectly. After a while, we left the ceremony, heading to the hospital. We arrived on time, walking to Aria's room.

GENERAL
"And now, to announce our valedictorian, Ms Aria Montgomery." Hanna said, laughing. The girls walked in, handing Aria her diploma as they one by one hugged her.

"Oh my gosh...is that her?" Spencer asked, smiling. She pointed to Olivia.

"Yeah...guys. Jason and I would like to introduce you to Olivia Spencer Montgomery..." Aria spoke as Jason brought their daughter over to the girls.

"I think she looks more like her mother than me..." Jason said, kissing Aria.

"I think it's time for the new parents to spend some time alone with their new baby..." Mrs Montgomery spoke, ushering all the girls out of the room. Jason and Aria spent the next 3 hours smiling and 'playing' with their daughter.

"I can't wait to take her home..." Aria spoke, smiling.

ELLA
"I can't believe it, Aria had a baby and graduated high-school all in one day!" Byron said, still shocked.

GENERAL
Ella and Byron continued to watch over Jason, Aria and their new baby, eventually leaving so that Aria wouldn't have to deal with her parents watching over her.