.

Me: *wahhh*

*sigh* I still can't speak or say anything yet. I guess the body of a child really is stressful. I couldn't wait until I was actually allowed out of the house. It's only been a few weeks and it was already beginning to be unbearable. This dull and boring life with nothing to do. At least give me a toy so I can try to keep myself entertained or something!

Time passed and I turned three. By then, it was obvious I was different from the other children. Each and every child had their own quirks, yes, but I was different from them in the power that this world respected.

When Big Mom's crew measured our potential and learning speed, I crushed the learning tracks and demanded to learn more. I soaked up knowledge about this world like a sponge. Each and every bounty delivered through the news coo, I read. Who knew when I would need to remember who can do what?

My first day sparring with the training instructor ended with me knocking out the teacher. That was how fast I learned and improved. By the age of five, I had long left most of my siblings in the dust and went on ahead...to compete with the older and the more experienced of the Big Mom crew.

Perhaps it was luck but my care was put into Katakuri's hands as I showed immense potential. My first impression of the perfect older brother was that he was putting up an act. He obviously did not look comfortable; his eyes always straining and always tense... yet he continued to put up that look.

Despite this, he was a pretty good teacher. He was a man of few words and always left me out whenever he made that little hut for himself to eat his donuts but I understood him. He wasn't ready to share his secrets yet. Despite the little interactions, we ended up bonding, quite like a father and daughter relationship. This bond with Katakuri extended to Brûlée as well...she was someone with a heart that shouldn't be in the Big Mom pirates. She was too kind and loving for her own good.

Katakuri: Everyday she learns something and closes the gap between the two of us. She's only 5 years old and she can already fight on even grounds with most of the crew...of course excluding the older ones of course.

He picked me up and put me on his shoulder where I put my arms around his neck and tried to hold on.

Me: hehe, it's so high up here!

Perhaps it was from my years of living as a child but it looked like my mental age was like that of a child as well. Despite this, I knew exactly what I must never do. I always tried to keep to myself except to a few select people, like Katakuri.

The bloodline of the New World mixed together with a Yonko was not something to look down on. As a result, I awakened my first observation haki at the tender age of 7. Much to Katakuri's surprise...though the training got so much worse as a result to that.

The training sessions were painful. It mostly involved me trying not to get hit by big bro but ever since I awakened Observation, he upped his game and began using future sight on me. Of course, I didn't complain as the more I was exposed to what he was doing, the faster I can awaken it as well.

Martial arts on martial arts. I searched around all the islands of Big Mom looking for a teacher to teach me how to fight. Various forms of punching, kicking, swordsmanship and more. This was also the one and only time I ever went to ask Mama for something.