Chapter 14💥: Visit and revelations

Yukino's Pov:

I was taken by surprise when I saw Bakugou and the others outside.
"W-wwut are you guys doing h-here??"
My mind was still loading that's why I stuttered.

"Yukino!!!!" They embraced me.

I heard Mineta and Kaminari wanted to join our hug but Tokoyami and Iida pulled them back. Glancing at Bakugou he looked back at me and gave me a light smile.

"We missed youu." Tsuyu said Who was still hugging me by my waist.

"I-" I can't seem to find what words to say.

"H-how about you guys come inside first." I told them. They all came in and I waited until all of the entered, Bakugou came in last and stop in front of me the others were already looking around my house.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Im okay..." I replied.

"I hope you're ready..." huh? What does he mean by that.

"What do you mean?"

"Well for a story telling." He made his way where the others are. I looked down, can I tell them? But what if...
clenching my fist as I followed Bakugou from behind.

"H-hey guys I have something to tell you. Uhmm can we all gather in the living room?" I politely asked them.

"Sure Yukino."
I let out a sigh, almost everyone was there. Iida and Midoriya was still dragging Mineta out of my room. My sweat drop when I saw them come down from the stairs holding Mineta like a child so he wouldn't escape.

I was never this nervous my whole life, I don't even know where to start-
"Hey." Bakugou landed a hand on my shoulder. "It's gonna be ok. Just tell them what they need to know, no more hiding." He then removed his hand on my shoulder and went to the living and sat next to Kirishima.

I gulped ok here goes.

Standing in front on them makes me have butterflies in my stomach from nervousness,also my hand was shaking but I held it and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Everyone... I'm sorry if I hid my quirk from you and... also the fact that I didn't tell you that I'm a daughter of a..." I paused for a sec and continued." Villain."

Mina was the one who spoke and said. "We understand now Yukino and you don't need to say sorry about it, you have your reasons for not telling us and we get that."

"T-thank you Mina but there's still something that you need to know about me...I just hope nothing changes after I tell you guys." They looked curious. "And what I'm gonna say should not leave this house. This is supposed to be confidential but after entering UA my private life isn't private anymore..."

"So what are you gonna tell us.?" -Kirishima.

"A story way back 10 years ago about the child they called White Witch..." they gasp when I said it. I started telling them about my parents and now they know that my mother was the villain and they were shocked that it was the Scarlet Witch my mothers name was rarely mentioned this days so does my fathers. I told them what really happened in the village 10 years ago that they attack us and killed both my parents. They were again surprised since the rumors they heard didn't say anything about the people there killed my parents. Most of the were tearing up already. I also told them that it was never my intention to kill them, I was 5 and I had no control of my quirk.

"My mother had the power to kill them if she wanted to but she didn't. She changed for our family but they didn't believe her except for All Might." I was holding back my tears.