Chapter 11💥: U.S.J (part 2)

Yukino's Pov:

"Ack-" I put a hand on my head as I slowly got up... what the hell is this place. I undust my costume. "Just great now I'm stuck in this zone-" I was interrupted by a villain who was planning to back attack me, good thing I have fast reflexes so I quickly dodged it. There's not much power within them.

"Tsk." Another one. I dodged it again and kicked it in the stomach. "My quirk isn't worth's using if I'm facing this weak thugs." I ended up having a close combat with those villain.

"Weak..." I elbowed his jaw and he dropped on the floor. I need to know what their intention is...

I made my way to the villain who was planning to get up and attack again but I stepped on his head preventing him. " Speak or I'll crush your head...." I was dead serious at the moment.

"P-pls spare me, I know nothing." Hmmm is he telling the truth? I removed my feet from his head and turned my back at him... he grinned evilly and use his quirk to tackle me. *smirk* I disappeared from his sight and appeared behind him.

"You think I didn't see that coming?" I use my quirk magic to give my leg some strength and kicked him straight in the face. "I said I'll crush your head, I could've done that but I pity you." Words escaped my mouth before the villain fell unconsciously on the ground. My eyes were glowing bright red again...

Quick Tomura Pov:

My eyes widened,"such power..." a smirk formed of my face. "You didn't say you have gifted student with you, Eraserhead..."

"Tsk."

"Don't even think about it." He clenched his fist and increase his speed to attack me. "Oh I don't need to think about it, in fact I already made up my mind." Making him more pissed than he already is

"Damn you Tomura, leave my students alone!!"

Yukino's Pov:

I manage to get out of that zone and my eye also turned back to normal. While I was walking in search for the others I stepped on. "Ice?" Todoroki? I immediately followed the trail of ice and I was correct it was Todoroki and Toru was also with him. She must've seen me.
"Yukino!!!" Todoroki Who was talking to the villain he froze looked to my direction. Toru ran and hugged me. "Nice to see your ok Yukino." I nod. "You too.. I'm glad you aren't hurt."

"What's Todoroki doing?" I asked her.

"He's trying to negotiate with the villains but it's not really going well, they won't talk." She answered. Ohh they won't?

I walk towards Todoroki's direction and stud next to him in front of the villain. "Need some help ice prince?"

"Help from you? No thank you." Tsk watever even if you say no I'm gonna make this one talk , from the looks of it he knows something... Taking a step forward and leaned in front of the villain.

"You were curious about my quirk right?" I turned my head back to Todoroki he didn't reply and just stared at me. "Well I'm giving you my answer right now..." he saw my eyes glowing red also did Toru.