Chapter 3💥: White Witch

Its been 2 weeks and I followed what uncle Might said.

""Ok fine before you go I just want you to remember it's not wrong to try and let other people in, don't force yourself to distance you from them, I know it's hard to adjust and especially for you but you'll get used to it. Don't be afraid to telling them about your quirk because that when you'll know who the people you can trust when they accept you for who you are an not judge you through your background. Keep that in mind."""

I became close with some  of my class mates both boy and girl but mostly girls, they even concidered me as a friend.

I entered the class and was greeted by Ochako, Mina, Tsuyu and Kyouka.

"Good morning Yukino."they greeted with a smile, I still need to work on my social skills so don't blame me.

"Good morning..." I greeted back and went to my chair.

"How was your sleep Yukino?" Mina asked while they circle around me. " my sleep? It was normal, I guess I slept well." I replied

"Great that means you have a lot of energy!"

"I think so... why?" I gave her question look.

"We we're discussing about going to the mall after class." Ohh so...

"And we want you to come with us."
I look at the others and nod their head.

"Me? I-I Don't think so-"

"Ehh why not, shopping is always fun. Right girls?" They kept nodding.

Ochako spoke up "And we really wanted to you to join us, you always decline our offer..." she looked sad. It's true I always turned them down when they want to go somewhere with me. I let out a sigh

"Ok fine I'll come with you guys."

Their eyes lit up in happiness when they heard my answer "really???"

I nod. "This is a first." Kyouka ain't wrong tho.
It's been a while since I last went to the mall, it was too crowded for me and hate crowded places but it looks like I have to endure it later. Now they were discussing where to go and what to buy.

Until Mineta brought out a topic I was sensitive with and showed a picture.

"Hey guys do you know anything about the white witch??" I switched my attention to him and wait for what the other said.

"White witch it's been a white since I heard that." Kirishima said. "What about you Bakugou?" "I don't give a damn shit about who that is."
Expected from firecracker himself.

"All I know is she has white hair... white eyes... white everything that's where she got her name right.?" Aoyama said without thinking made the others sweats drop including me. It's funny how they talk about the white witch when the person they're talking about is in this room.

"It's all rumors, so don't believe such thing with without prof." Iida told them.

"But we could agree that she's real."Kaminari added.

Mineta spoke again which triggered me "It's said that she killed the hundreds of people in that village "He then showed a picture of the of the village 10 years ago, then gasp in fear, even Ochako,Mina and the other two. " I clenched my fist under my desk. They were still focused talking about it and I manage to use my quirk secretly. I use my left hand to control the picture Mineta was holding and now it was floating in air. They all got scared, Mineta and Kaminari stumbled back and moved away from floating pictures.

"Burn..." I Said and clenched my fist making the picture burn into ashes.

"I-it burned- They hugged each other and was terrified of the scene, sigh what if they knew it was me all a long...

"Man that was creepy right Bakugou?" I heard Kirishima as Bakugou but I didn't heard any reply.

"M-maybe that picture w-was cursed-*gulp*" Mineta just keep jumping to conclusions. I rolled my eyes this is gonna be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was a short chapter, next will be Bakugou's Pov so it might also be short but I promise i would write the next one long.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
👍

Words: 717