Chapter 13💥:Absence

Chapter 13💥: Absence

Bakugou's Pov:

It's been two weeks after the U.S.J incident, Aizawa sensei already recovered from his injuries and went back to teaching us,but Yukino on the other hand...

I stared at the empty seat beside Deku, she was still absent. I was about to visit her last week but the nurse said she already got discharged in the morning. I could've gone to her house and paid her a visit but I didn't, I thought that she wanted some time alone but it's already been two weeks now, how much alone time does she still need?
Aizawa sensei didn't even say or ask anything about her absences. Wait... why the heck am I so worried about her? The hell I care if she attends classes or not,Dang it!

(Lunch Time)

We all gathered around the lunch table and ate, I was abou to eat alone but this shity hair beside me dragged me to sit with them, this is so troublesome. We were all eating in silence,it has been like this for the past few days and no one really talked about the incident and about Yukino...

"Hey guys, I'm worried about Yukino..." Midoriya was the one who broke the awkward and silence atmosphere. So He's worried about Old Lady.

"I am too..." Ochako responded.

"Well we all are."Tsuyu added.

It became silent for a minute.

"But why did she have hide her quirk from us? Or about her parents? I mean its ok right? We won't-" I didn't let the pervert finish what he's saying. I can't stand hearing this crap anymore.

I got up and faced them. "Are you Extras that stupid???!"

"Bakugou Chill out bro-" Kirishima went to my side and tried to calm me down.

"And you have the guts to ask why??? Isn't the answer freaking obvious!"Damn I'm loosing my cool again, well fuck it.

"You fucking extras didn't even visit her in the hospital! And now you're all concerned?!" They all looked down. It's true they didn't and the reason is they were a coward. Yukino might not have said anything but I could tell she was overthinking about the situation, she might have thought they were frightened of her and didn't consider her as their friend anymore after Hearing she was a daughter of a villain.

"If she had told you from the start you would've judged her, she was fucking worried if you damn extras would know about her secret! And didn't know what to say about it!"

"W-Wait kaachan so you already knew about it? How?-"

Crap I should've just kept quiet...

"Tsk."
I just walked away. Damn it now they're Even more curious. Fuck it it's not my job to spill the tea anyway, if they want to hear or know it should come from Yukino.

Yukino's Pov:

Sigh this is so boring...
After I got discharged from the hospital last week I decided that I'll just be staying home and rest maybe so I shouldn't be complaining since I chose this...

Uncle Might didn't visit me often unlike before, I know he has his reason or he's still recovering from his injuries. Other than him no one else visited me... I'm not surprised after them knowing that I'm a daughter of a villain I already predicted this and I was correct.

After the U.S.J incident I didn't see Midoriya,Ochako or the others except for Bakugou... to be honest he's the last person I expected that would've visited me or was concerned about me.But after everything, the project we did at their house and also the incident in USJ let me add that he knows my true identity we gotten pretty close but that's just my point of view I didn't know what he really thinks of me, I never asked him or he said anything about me.