Chapter 12💥: Comforting

Yukino's Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to see white walls surrounding me. I gently sat up and touched my head noticing a bandage was wrapped around it. A flash back from what happened to U.S.J came into my mind, remembering the scene where I risk myself to teleported in front of Bakugou to protect him.
"I hope they're ok..." I could still feel a light pain in my back and leg.

The door suddenly opened and Recovery walked in, she was surprised to see I was a wake.

"Yukino you're finally awake, how are you feeling?" She asked and I answered it honestly. "My back and leg still hurts a little but overall I'm ok."

"Thank god, the impact of your fall was pretty bad but good thing I healed you up before it became worse."

I kept silent and remembered about a uncle Might and Sensei . "H-how's Uncle Might doing? Thirteen and Aizawa sensei?" Recovery Girl knows about me being All Might's niece.

"Well they were hurt really bad especially Eraserhead, he broke a lot of bones in his body but he's ok now in fact he's stay in the room beside yours." Recovery Girl answered. And Thirteen she's ok now.
"How about Uncle?-"

"He already recovered but He's staying home right now, he can't stay in the hospital since he's in his normal form." Ohh... I should pay him a visit when I get discharge.

"How long was I unconscious?"

"About five days." My eyes widened, i thought it was like a few or a day or 2. "Midoriya and the others, they aren't hurt right?" She shacked her head, "they only had minor injuries and was already treated." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh will you look at that it's almost five." I looked at her confused. "What about it?"

"Your classmate with blonde hair has been visiting you from the first day you were confined here-" she was cut off when the door opened.

Wait... blonde hair? The only blonde hair that I know is...

"Bakugou?" He entered the room. He was also holding a basket full of fruits.
"Good to see you got your consciousness back." He placed the basket on the table and approached me.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Recovery girl said and went out of the room.

"How are you feeling?" He asked but he didn't made eye contact.

"Better" I said.

It was complete silence for a moment, I could only hear the winds breeze from outside the window.

He was the one who broke the silence by saying.
"You where fucking stupid for doing that."

I didn't reply and just looked down at my palm.

" Thank you." He added. I turned my head to him and he looked back locking eyes with me.

"For saving me, But I would like it if you didn't do that again." Well knowing Bakugou he doesn't like getting help from others-

"Because it should be the other way around." Huh

"What do you mean?"

He let out a sigh. "You're smart enough to understand that."

A light blush appeared on my cheek.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure What is it." I said.

"I know you're aware that the others know about your quirk and also about..."he paused for a bit and continued." You being a daughter of a-" I cut him off and finished his sentence.

"A villain," I sigh.

He nod and continued with his question." So when are you planning to tell them the truth?"

"To be honest I don't know,"I looked down at my palm and clenched it with the hospital blanket. "I-I'm afraid... if i tell them they'll be terrified of me,  All this time the child who murdered hundreds of people in a village 10 years ago was just infront of them." Just thinking about their reaction makes me tear up.

"But you know what surprises me..." I looked back at him. "You."

He looked stunned.
"You're not afraid of me, you know about my past but still why-" he cuts me off.

"Why?  Well  1st You haven't done anything to harm me or anyone, second you didn't murder those people it was an accident, do you think a 5 year old child could control a powerful quirk in such a young age? I don't even fucking know why the fuck they blamed this shit on you." He lets out a sigh and continue. "this is why i don't believe in rumors until I here the truth. And lastly why would I be afraid of the person who tried to save me. You said it yourself you wanted to be a hero so stop overthinking about your past, place it aside if you can't move on from it and think about what you are now and what your goal is."

His words... it's like a mix of lecturing and comforting, my stomach feels funny like there's butterflies. """think about what you are now ane your what your goal is."""  This sentence keeps repeating in my mind.

I told my self I'm not gonna cry again, but...

"B-Bakugou you stupid F-Firecracker..." I mumble but I guess he heard it, my voice was a lil bit shaky when I said that.

"I WAS COMFORTING YOU AND THATS WHAT YOU'LL SAY-"
I can't hold it anymore. "B-Baka" my tears rolled down my cheek. Bakugou giving another surprise reaction, he never seen me cry until now.

"T-thank you-*snob*" I covered my face with my hand so to prevent him from seeing my crying face

I couldn't see anything since i was covering my face and he didn't say a word when I thanked him instead I felt a presence close to me and pulled me in a warm embrace. Uncovering my face to Bakugou's Chest in front of me and his chin was rested on top of my head as he wrap his arms around me.

 Uncovering my face to Bakugou's Chest in front of me and his chin was rested on top of my head as he wrap his arms around me

"B-Bakugou-"

"Shut the fuck up and cry it all out."my eyes starts to get filled with tears again as it runs down my cheek. I buried my face on him while my hands were on his chest gripping his shirt while I burst in tears..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this Chapter was short hehe
Words: 1056