Chapter 9💥: Representative

Chapter 9💥:Representative

Yukino's Pov:

The following day I arrived in front of UA and was greeted by bunch of reporters.

"What the hell is going on?"
I tried pushing my way through but I got pushed back Instead  making me land on my butt on the ground. I immediately got up and undust my skirt then I felt a slight pain in my palm, I checked at it and saw a scratch since my hand was supporting me when I fell.

They were all gathered infront of the entrance, it's impossible to get pass them. I don't wanna be late in class, damn it its because i forgot to set my alarm at 5:30.

"Yukino." I heard someone call so I turned around and saw Aizawa Sensei.

"Sensei..." he didn't look happy about the scene.

"WE JUST WANT A WORD FROM ALL MIGHT !" One reporter shouted. All might??? What's going on?

"Sensei Why are the media here?"I asked. "The news about All Might teaching in UA got out." He looked troubled and sigh. Even I didn't know that was suppose to be confidential.

Sensei took a step forward and talked to the media.

"If none of you are going to move out of the way, I have no choice to call the police and drag you and all of your stupid cameras out of the way." My sweat drop. "You're all making a scene and interrupting the students from learning!"

A few seconds later they pushed aside to make a space so the students that were gathered outside could enter. *sigh* finally I thought I was gonna stay there the whole day.
"Thank you Sensei."

"There's nothing to thank about,its my job to look out for you troublesome kids." I'll take that as a welcome.

"Oh by the way Yukino." I stop in my tracks and turned to Aizawa sensei."

"Yes?"

"Tell the class that there's gonna be an election for class representative, so they could have enough time to think about it.
I need to talk to mr. principal about the media so you could go ahead." Sensei said and walk away.

I arrived in class and was greeted by girls as always. "Yukinooo!" Mina tackled me with a hug and the others approached. "We were worried, you never arrive late so we thought you won't attend class today..." Ochako held both of my hand and I flinched. She got startled, "Are you ok?-" Ochako must've noticed and turned my palm.

"Ehh- what happened??"

"It's just a scratch no biggy,"

"Where did you get it?" Tooru asks.

I sigh."Well it's also the reason I'm late,the media were all gathered infront am blocked the entrance, I tried squeezing in but ended getting pushed back instead. I got this scratch when I fell on the ground. But I'm ok, so you don't need to worry." They let out a sigh of relief.

"Wait so how did you get pass the media?" Momo asked. "Aizawa sensei just happened to be there as well and he made them all move a side so the students could enter."

"Where is Aizawa sensei anyway."

"He went to talk to Mr. Principal, which reminds me Aizawa sensei said will be voting for class representative."

I guess everyone already heard it.
"Oh hell yeh!! You damn extras should vote for me or I'm gonna explode your head!!" My sweat drop, looks like Bakugou's back to normal huh.

"Bakugou could you pls remove your feet from the table, if you wanna the class rep have some manners." Iida told him, and it looks like he wasn't pleased about him getting lectured so they started to bicker.
"Shut the fuck up four eye!"

"Hey Yukino can I see your palm." Momo ask and I showed her my palm. She gently wrapped a bandage around it. "Thank you Momo."

"Always welcome." She replied and smiled. I think I already know who I'm gonna vote.

Suddenly the door flew open and Aizawa sensei entered. " Apologies for being late, I had a lil talk with mr. principal." Well its not like he arrives early,we all sweat drop and let sensei continue. "I guess I gave you enough time to think about who you'll be voting." Yep I already have mine. I glanced at Momo.

Sensei gave each of us a small piece of paper." Write your name on the top left corner of the paper and the person who you're voting on the bottom. Also you can't vote for yourself, cause if you do I'll know since your name is also written in the paper and if have a vote I'm gonna deduct it by 2 points.

Finally we done voting and place the  piece of paper inside a box, he took it out one at a time and took note of it. Then it was decided, Midoriya got the most votes and was elected as class representative and Momo was second meaning she'll be the deputy representative. Midoriya looked pressured and it seems like he wasn't expecting it. Glancing at the back and I saw the blonde was furious because we lost the election and worst his number 1 rival was elected as representative.

We were at the halls talking about the election." So what do you guys think about Midoriya being class rep?" Tsuyu asked. "Well... I don't see anything wrong with it." Kyouka replies.

"By the way congratulations momo." I turned my head to her. "Thanks Yukino, being class deputy representative is also a big responsibility, so I'll do my best and I won't let you guys down-"

The siren suddenly went on, and a huge amount of students came running to our way. "H-hey watch it-" I heard the girls said while getting pushed back.

"SOMEONE SLIPPED PASS THE BARRIER!"
"ITS A VILLAIN

"THERES A VILLAIN!!!?" One shouted making the students panic even more.

Now they were even more eager to pushed anyone aside just to reach the exit. "Ack-" one pushed me with forces making me fall on the floor and someone stepped on my bruised hand, i yelp escape from my mouth, suddenly someone grabbed my arm pulling me up from the crowd, he placed both his arm in both sides to prevent the students from crashing into me. I looked up to meet Bakugou's crimson eyes,I immediately blushed because of the situation were in.

"Are you ok?" He ask. I stuttered as I reply. 

"Y-Yeh..." h-he's so close... and he smells like caramel. The scent was similar with his room. I can't seem to break eye contact with him, what the hell is this? My hearts beating rapidly. Never had I been so close to someone like this especially a guy.

Iida's voice was heard, I turned to that direction and he was on top of the exit? How the hell did he get up there??

"Everyone calm down! There's no villain! I repeat There is no villain!!! It was the media who turned on the siren!!"
Good thing everyone calmed down but the hall was still crowded and... I faced Bakugou again." C-could you..."I was signaling him to move back good thing he got it right before the others ran to us. I saw a light pink appeared on his cheek.

"Yukinoooo!!!" Ochako was running to me with the other behind her. "You're Ok thank god, I thought you got squished by the crowd."she let out a sigh of relief. Well she isn't wrong but that's to Bakugou here I'm safe...

Now everything is back to normal well except for the barrier that got disintegrated, they said it's a work of one of the reporters but I could tell it isn't, the schools faculty is hiding something from us...
when we got back from lunch Midoriya announced that he'll be signing off as the class representative and give the title to Iida for his heroic doing a while ago. We had to vote again and the majority agreed on it so now Iida is the class representative along with Momo as the deputy representative.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG Thank you all so much for over 100 reads 😭❤️ I hope you enjoyed my story and keep supporting it.

Words: 1376